Agustín Malandra's Album "rePUTAción"

Hi y'all, I wanna share my music so far, so I'm going backwards from the most recent to the first one.

rePUTAción (2021)

"rePUTAción" is the 4th studio album from me, Agustín Malandra. It was fully written by me and produced mainly by Agustín, Astoria and BlackRose (among others). It was written during the pandemic times and it's an upbeat album with some jazz, edm & indie influences mixed with the main genre: pop. Recording sessions for the album began in November 2020 and it was published April 2021. As a new, autogestive and underground artist, the album had a good review. The album has a regular edition with 12 tracks and a Deluxe edition with 18 tracks

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

The first single was "Todes Estamos En Una". The song is about the fake "awakening ones" and how their lack of emphatism is one of the worst things in the humanity nowadays. The video is one of their favorites one to date.

The second single is "Ser Feliz" which talks about a relationship that goes toxic because of being dependent of the other person

The third single is "Canchero de Cabotaje" a song about a show-off man who is a stupid one tbh. The song itself has 3 languages in them lyrics: Español, English and Japanese.

Fourth single is "Marica" a song about embracing the word (it would be faggxt) and empowering it, apropiate it. Cuz we all maricas had more strenght than any str8. The video was recorded in the 3rd LGBTQ+ Pride of Salto, Buenos Aires. Orgullo Salto is the organization that made it and Agustín is the creator.*

5th single was only spotify and is "The Witch in Me"... the scrapped video should be the continuation of "Todes Estamos En Una"

The era "rePUTAción" has some promo live performances (from home, because of pandemic)

and an interview

to all users: I apreciate all the support you can give me as an independent and autogestive artist: following me on spotify & apple, downloading my stuff, sharing, subscribing to my youtube channel and commenting.

Thank you so much!

* Orgullo Salto is an organization that fights for the rights and supports the LGBTQ+ community in the town "Salto, Buenos Aires, Argentina" Where Agustín is from. This is a quick docummentary made by Agustín for the history of the LGBTQ+ fight in Argentina and Salto, Buenos Aires (a small town)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block