Jamie Lynn Posts a TBT with pictures of Britney's kids

11 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

No matter how much is despise her, I still think this is so sad. Especially for the kids to see their families are fighting and It's all because of money:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I feel worse for britney..and clearly this is beyond a little argument..jamie has drugged britney,abused his power,stole her money, reduved her custody time,forced her to work, forced her to rehab, denied her her own car, denied her wishes..did everything possible to hurt manipulate and control his own daughter..making her look weak .. hes a monster and so are her family minus the kids 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

(Not Britney related... )

Kids need to see what is TRUE, not the sugar coated false happy family the Spears manipulated Britney's kids into, built on filching her money.

It is what it is, and not all the "aunty baked you a cake or invited you over for fun cousin time"  will change the fact their affluent fun lifestyle was funded by enslaving those boys' mother. 

The family is not fighting over money; thieves and abusers are being held accountable. Blood relationships do not justify stealing, abusing, drugging, sabotaging and humiliating Britney while cozying up to her kids to supplant and undermine her position as mother, and wound her. 

That is vile.

mic drop

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I feel like they're just trying to save Daddy from jail...

weird enough jamie lynn didn't post anything about happy father's day to her own father........

I feel like the whole family is mad at him and has cut him out of their lives, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they let him abuse her then and now

On 7/15/2022 at 7:16 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This unemployed redneck should stick to post her children only and keep Britney’s out of her filthy ig account.

Remember when she went through that weird *** phase of putting emojis on their kids faces? Only lasted a few months. 

That lasted until her kid got a guest role in the Netflix show and JL realized she might be able to profit off her image. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.