What if "Blur" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

Hey Exhalers,

I bet "Blur" isn't a fan favorite from the "Circus" album, but it's still a gem and an outstanding track from the rest of the album, in my option.
I adore Britney's low-deep vocals in it, and I've learned to appreciate them with every listen. "Blur" deserved a release!

This time, I created front and back cover artwork with the "Explicit" version we all wish would exist on the album version.
I put some blur effects (DUH) to the artwork and chose a font that blends well with the vibes and production of the song.
Moreover, I included additional b-sides, "Heartbeat" (produced by Danja) and "I'll Take It From Here (produced by Bloodshy & Avant).

How would you imagine the music video for the song?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the design in the comments... :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

3.png

4.png

• Love 6
2 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Hey Exhalers,

I bet "Blur" isn't a fan favorite from the "Circus" album, but it's still a gem and an outstanding track from the rest of the album, in my option.
I adore Britney's low-deep vocals in it, and I've learned to appreciate them with every listen. "Blur" deserved a release!

This time, I created front and back cover artwork with the "Explicit" version we all wish would exist on the album version.
I put some blur effects (DUH) to the artwork and chose a font that blends well with the vibes and production of the song.
Moreover, I included additional b-sides, "Heartbeat" (produced by Danja) and "I'll Take It From Here (produced by Bloodshy & Avant).

How would you imagine the music video for the song?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the design in the comments... :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

3.png

4.png

You're very talented! What's your ig??

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I love this blurred out design and the font 👑 what are those 2 songs on the back? and we need a video to this great song 

Thank you! It means so much :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

These two songs are going to the "Unreleased and Unused Songs" category, and I think they are confirmed (by Wiki fandom.com) and meant for the "Circus" album. They haven't leaked and didn't make the final cut. Therefore, I thought to include them on the tracklist.

BTW, have you thought about the concept of the video? I'm curious to know...

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
20 minutes ago, BritneyGuy said:

Thank you! It means so much :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

These two songs are going to the "Unreleased and Unused Songs" category, and I think they are confirmed (by Wiki fandom.com) and meant for the "Circus" album. They haven't leaked and didn't make the final cut. Therefore, I thought to include them on the tracklist.

BTW, have you thought about the concept of the video? I'm curious to know...

You’re welcome. I envision it being in black and white like this  spacer.png

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

You’re welcome. I envision it being in black and white like this  spacer.png

Very interesting choice! It blends well with the dark side of the song.
When I imagine the music video for it, I will say more like Madonna's "Drowned World / Substitute For Love" inspired concept - but Britney's style :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Blur is one of my favorite Britney songs. I didn't really connect to it until college :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Really? Why is that? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I think the song has a much deeper meaning than it seems (beneath the surface). It can call so many layers besides partying etc...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block