Page Six: Jason Alexander will stay in jail, judge ruled today

4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Earlier in the hearing, a security guard named Richard Eubler was called to the stand.

Eubler testified that Alexander tried “multiple times” to open Spears’ bedroom door, which was locked, on the second floor of her Thousand Oaks, Calif., house while she was inside getting ready for her wedding on June 9.

My God poor baby 💔! I can imagine how scared she was when she heard that crazy man in her house screaming and trying to find her, I imagine she had a panic attack at that moment, I think we all had one too while watching it live! 

I am glad this Judge is standing firm with him, and he is being punished..... :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

From what I saw from the live, he was trying every and any door he came across while trying to avoid security. 

Also, it's not too much of a reach to think Britney's bedroom would be on the upper level hence why he went up there. 

It is, however, too much of a reach to think he's been in contact with Britney. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

But has he had contact with anyone from Team Con, Lynne or the Spears family is the question :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
13 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Riddle me this, since yall think he hasnt been in contact with brit how tf did he know which bedroom was the Queens? I call shenanigans. Cuz she aint livin in the house she was in when they got married. Call me crazy like u always do i got ur crazy

because is IS in contact with the rest of her trashy *** family who egged him on as proven by lynne liking his posts about britney being isolated 🥴

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block