4 years ago today, Bebe Rexha released her debut studio album, 'Expectations'. Do you know her?

9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Only four years ago?! It feels like she’s been releasing music for over 10 years :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

She has! That debut album was long overdue... but SO worth it!! Like someone already said, it's actually very consistent, and it sounds great!

This song and video and lyrics and look and coreo are amazing:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

She has! That debut album was long overdue... but SO worth it!! Like someone already said, it's actually very consistent, and it sounds great!

This song and video and lyrics and look and coreo are amazing:

Oh so she pulled what Normani is doing and released singles until she found what her sound was. I dont know much about Bebe and her start. I just know her mainstream stuff. So when I read the title, I was shocked and questioned my memory haha

20 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Oh so she pulled what Normani is doing and released singles until she found what her sound was. I dont know much about Bebe and her start. I just know her mainstream stuff. So when I read the title, I was shocked and questioned my memory haha

I feel like she has had a distinctive sound (BANGERS, BASICALLY) since the very beginning, I don't really know why she took so long to release an album, but I think it's her label's fault (or plan), because she was considered a hits singer since day one, I don't think they cared to market her as an albums artist, she's one of the first who started releasing standalone singles if you ask me. But she's such a complete artist that she seems to have pushed for an album, and she did it, and it was a success in my opinion (not really commercially, unfortunately....)

I know her since 2015's "Hey Mama", when at first I thought she was Rihanna omg...

PS: "10 years ago" was a reach :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block