Harry Styles Helps Fan Come Out At London Show

Per EW:

Harry Styles certainly knows how to celebrate Pride Month. 

During a Sunday concert at London's Wembley Stadium, the Harry's Househitmaker was met with an urgent request from someone in the crowd. "From Ono to Wembley: Help me come out," read a sign that caught Styles' eye. In between songs, the singer sprang into action. 

Hoisting up a rainbow flag he plucked from the audience, Styles declared, "When this flag goes over my head, you are officially out. I think that's how it works: When this sign goes over the head, you're officially gay, my boy."

Styles built anticipation by running the flag back and forth across the stage before lifting it high to rapturous cheers. 

"Congratulations, you're a free man!" Styles concluded. Watch fan videos of the moment below.

In a tweet after the concert, Styles called it "one of my favorite shows we've ever played."

Styles, who has spoken often about ***ual and gender fluidity, will star as a closeted cop this fall in the romance film My Policeman. 

Styles' tour is set to continue throughout Europe before coming to New York City in August, where he is set to play no fewer than 15 shows at Madison Square Garden. Those performances will be followed by similar multi-night stops in Austin and Chicago.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

I don't know e.e 

I think this b1tch is a straight "ally" who seeks gay attention (and money) :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

I could be wrong, but I don't believe him. pu$$y sucker playing fluid genre. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Same. And his music isn't really doing it for me either. I don't know much about his image but ,from what I've seen ,its a flamboyant safe zone somewhere between Steven Tyler and David Bowie. Its worked to keep him as the only relevant ex-member from One Direction though. Zayn had his time years ago but his music wasn't better than the stuff Harry is releasing now.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block