"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Coming Clean: The Official Exhale Rumors Thread!

One thing I know, is that Exhalers love to talk! :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Chit chat, gossip, analyze, fantasize… and sometimes, rumors about you or another member are made. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Some of these rumors proliferate across the forum, some are only known amongst a small number of members, and others… don’t make it to the rumor mill! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

So, has a rumor ever been created about you on Exhale and, if so, how did it affect you? Did you hire a great criminal defense lawyer (like @rennen2.0 :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:) or were you left to fend for yourself? :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Discuss. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Yes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think all the B-anon trolls have spread rumors about me at one point in time when they don’t get it their way and after a GODNA ™️ clock. Latest being Exhale ****stain @RedBloodedWoman aka notorious Sl04n defender and apologist who has spread nothing but sheer lies and is now on the GODNA hit-list. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Anyway… I think the craziest rumor spread about me however is one that even made it on the floodgates of B-Anon/reaic0cky/GeeTee Twitter where one of those psychopathic trolls thought (and probably still thinks) I’m Jordan’s burner/second account. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  Like I never even knew how to react to that other than to just laugh it off and feel flattered, I suppose. Thankfully, no one buys a lick of what they say outside their circle of delusion. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 4
22 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Yes :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think all the B-anon trolls have spread rumors about me at one point in time when they don’t get it their way and after a GODNA ™️ clock. Latest being Exhale ****stain @RedBloodedWoman aka notorious Sl04n defender and apologist who has spread nothing but sheer lies and is now on the GODNA hit-list. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink::chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Anyway… I think the craziest rumor spread about me however is one that even made it on the floodgates of B-Anon/reaic0cky/GeeTee Twitter where one of those psychopathic trolls thought (and probably still thinks) I’m Jordan’s burner/second account. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:  Like I never even knew how to react to that other than to just laugh it off and feel flattered, I suppose. Thankfully, no one buys a lick of what they say outside their circle of delusion. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The way that everyone comes for your neck :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: The only reason they keep doing it is because they must like to embarrass themselves. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

My haters are always trying to put me down by not reacting to my posts. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: Clearly my presence bothers them so they resort to ignoring me. Well I'm still here girls, so who got the last laugh? :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

A reminder to the other girls of who they wish they were! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: