EXHALE TOP 20 - Week #28 (Vote Until June 19) - Rina Sawayama, Tove Lo, Lizzo, Camila Cabello, Alesso, Calvin Harris, Doja Cat and more!

EXHALE TOP 20 - Week #28 (Vote Until June 19)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Week 27's Top 20

• This Hell - Rina Sawayama (+17pts)
    • No One Dies from Love - Tove Lo (+16pts)
    • About Damn Time - Lizzo (+15pts)
    • Hasta los Dientes - Camila Cabello ft. Maria Becerra (+14pts)
    • Words - Alesso ft. Zara Larsson (+13pts)
    • Late Night Talking - Harry Styles (+11pts)
    • Te Felicito - Shakira and Rauw Alejandro (+10pts)
    • ADHD - Two Feet (+9pts)
    • Versions of Me - Anitta (+8pts)
    • Potion - Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa and Young Thug (+7pts)
    • This Love (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift (+6pts)
    • Move - DNCE (+5pts)
    • Happier Than Ever - Clarkson (+4pts)
    • Vegas - Doja Cat (+3pts)
    • No Doubt - Camila Cabello (+2pts)
    • Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga (+1pts)
    • The Forever Now - Mandy Moore (+0pts)
    • Colorblind - Belinda (+0pts)
  2. 2. Songs you want to see in the Top 20

• Caminar Sola - Julieta Venegas
    • 21 Reasons - Nathan Dawe and Ella Henderson
    • Maybe You're the Problem - Ava Max
    • Golpe de Suerte - Lucas & The Woods
    • Dile (En Vivo) - Lynda ft. JNS
    • Él Se Equivocó - Gloria Trevi
    • Bad Boy (Kyanu Remix) - Cascada
    • Tell Me the Truth - Two Feet
    • La Reina - Christina Aguilera
    • Sálvame - Moderatto and Aitana
    • Drag Me Out (Billen Ted Remix) - Kah-Lo and Billen Ted
    • Eternamente (En Vivo) - Sentidos Opuestos
    • My Feelings for You (Don Diablo Remix) - Avicii with Sebastien Drums and Don Diablo
    • Light My Fire - Sean Paul ft. Gwen Stefani and Shenseea
    • None of these
  3. 3. Songs you want to see in the Top 20

• Sorry Barbie - Todrick Hall
    • Home by Now - MUNA
    • I Want More (Live at Skálholt) - KALEO
    • I Confess - Biscits ft. ROMÉO
    • Yours - Conan Gray
    • Déjame Ser - Dulce María
    • Viva Las Vengeance - Panic! At the Disco
    • El Teke Teke - Carlos Vives, Black Eyed Peas and Play-N-Skillz
    • Cuando Me Dé la Gana - Christina Aguilera and Christian Nodal
    • When We Were Younger - Tokio Hotel
    • One Life - Ed Sheeran
    • NO MIENTEN (Tiësto Remix) - Becky G and Tiësto
    • For the Girls - Hayley Kiyoko
    • Overthinking - Mabel with 24kGoldn
    • None of these
  4. 4. Songs you want to see in the Top 20

• Can't Get You Out of My Head (Peggy Gou's Midnight Remix) - Kylie Minogue
    • Afterglow - Carly Rose
    • Frozen on Fire - Madonna and Sickick
    • Charmer - N-Dubz
    • El Diablo en el Cuerpo - Moenia ft. Leonardo de Lozanne
    • Bailo Sola - Paty Cantú
    • A 1000 por Hora (En Vivo) - Lynda
    • Mujer Contra Mujer - Ana Torroja ft. Sentidos Opuestos
    • So Good - Halsey
    • SKIN OF MY TEETH - Demi Lovato
    • Diva - Princess Nokia
    • On My Way (Marry Me) (David Solomon Remix) - Jennifer Lopez
    • Gata - Anitta ft. Chencho Corleone
    • Love You - Anitta
    • I'd Rather Have s** - Anitta
    • None of these
  5. 5. You can subtract a point from a song already on the Top 20

• This Hell - Rina Sawayama
    • No One Dies from Love - Tove Lo
    • About Damn Time - Lizzo
    • Hasta los Dientes - Camila Cabello ft. Maria Becerra
    • Words - Alesso ft. Zara Larsson
    • Late Night Talking - Harry Styles
    • Te Felicito - Shakira and Rauw Alejandro
    • ADHD - Two Feet
    • Versions of Me - Anitta
    • Potion - Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa and Young Thug
    • This Love (Taylor's Version) - Taylor Swift
    • Move - DNCE
    • Happier Than Ever - Clarkson
    • Vegas - Doja Cat
    • No Doubt - Camila Cabello
    • Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga
    • None

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2022 at 01:30 AM

Hold My Hand 
This Hell
Vegas 
No One Dies From Love 
Words 
The Forever Now 
Sorry Barbie 
Versions of Me 
Maybe You’re The Problem 
Diva 
So Good 
Skin of My Teeth 
On My Way 
For The Girls 
Happier Than Ever
Late Night Talking 
No Doubt 
About Damn Time 
Te Felcito
Bad Boy

Take a point from ADHD

@PokemonSpears where is week 29? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: The OCD in me always looks for these on Sunday night and then would wait until Monday, but Tuesday-Wednesday now? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

what can we do to help you stay on schedule? Nominate less songs? Done.

I think to help you should make a rule change that if a song doesn’t get a single vote it is automatically eliminated after the first week to help you keep up with all the choices. Also Exhales choice adds another layer of difficulty 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

what can we do to help you stay on schedule?

make my days 48hrs long :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm actually working on it right now, thing is when I first started doing this I had nothing to do on Sundays so I was like, that's the perfect time to do it.

But lately I've been doing other stuff, so I get on my computer very late and I'm like, I'll do it tomorrow. But then on Mondays, the thing is during the mornings when I'm working, I'm using my work computer, even if I work from home, and there I don't have the files, or photoshop, or all the other stuff I use for this (besides the fact that I'm supposed to be working lol) and usually on Mondays I end up working extra hours, so the cycle repeats.

So what I'm thinking is that I'm gonna start doing it on Saturdays, like, close the poll on Saturday to have the next week thread published on Sunday. If I stay up late on Saturday it doesn't matter 'cause I always go to bed at like, 3 or 4 in the morning, doing nothing, so :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Having less nominations would definitely help, but then we would run out of options more quickly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

make my days 48hrs long :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I'm actually working on it right now, thing is when I first started doing this I had nothing to do on Sundays so I was like, that's the perfect time to do it.

But lately I've been doing other stuff, so I get on my computer very late and I'm like, I'll do it tomorrow. But then on Mondays, the thing is during the mornings when I'm working, I'm using my work computer, even if I work from home, and there I don't have the files, or photoshop, or all the other stuff I use for this (besides the fact that I'm supposed to be working lol) and usually on Mondays I end up working extra hours, so the cycle repeats.

So what I'm thinking is that I'm gonna start doing it on Saturdays, like, close the poll on Saturday to have the next week thread published on Sunday. If I stay up late on Saturday it doesn't matter 'cause I always go to bed at like, 3 or 4 in the morning, doing nothing, so :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Having less nominations would definitely help, but then we would run out of options more quickly.

I was going to suggest closing it early so I think that’s the best option. It’s the only thread I look forward to on here every week, but I understand it’s very time consuming. Imagine if more people voted in the comments :orangu_orangutan_ape:

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was going to suggest closing it early so I think that’s the best option. It’s the only thread I look forward to on here every week, but I understand it’s very time consuming. Imagine if more people voted in the comments :orangu_orangutan_ape:

really what takes the longest is updating the files, but I need to do that in order to create the thread, because that's where I have registered every week, and who's gonna be eliminated, who's gonna be retired, etc.

If it was just counting the votes, it wouldn't be that time consuming, but then not only do I have to update that, but also create the entries for the new submissions, check the views on youtube, then I also keep the URLs of all the videos on the file so they're easy to access

It looks like this, not only that, but I have to keep open two windows of the same document lol

exceltop.png

It's actually kind of fun, otherwise I wouldn't do it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I just put my headphones and start copying and pasting numbers here and there, but when I least expect it, 2 or 3 hours have passed by. Then I do the photoshop image, which doesn't take much either, because I just replace titles and pictures, and move around the squares in photoshop.

What I do hate is creating the poll itself because I have to copy and paste one by one. But the Excel file helps me with that

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

really what takes the longest is updating the files, but I need to do that in order to create the thread, because that's where I have registered every week, and who's gonna be eliminated, who's gonna be retired, etc.

If it was just counting the votes, it wouldn't be that time consuming, but then not only do I have to update that, but also create the entries for the new submissions, check the views on youtube, then I also keep the URLs of all the videos on the file so they're easy to access

It looks like this, not only that, but I have to keep open two windows of the same document lol

exceltop.png

It's actually kind of fun, otherwise I wouldn't do it :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: I just put my headphones and start copying and pasting numbers here and there, but when I least expect it, 2 or 3 hours have passed by. Then I do the photoshop image, which doesn't take much either, because I just replace titles and pictures, and move around the squares in photoshop.

What I do hate is creating the poll itself because I have to copy and paste one by one. But the Excel file helps me with that

:shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer::ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare::calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what::umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: