Katy Perry teases plans for New Music & World Tour(s) After Vegas Residency

Cqleb

To be honest, even though her last 2 albums were crap, i saw her on her Witness tour in 2018 and she puts on an amazing show with amazing props, i'd definitely see her again if she did Glasgow again

Music wise, i dont know what she needs to do tbh. she needs to get back with whatever people she worked with on her first 3 albums. she had such great pop songs from like 2008-2010 and Prism was a great album. But Witness was rubbish and Smile  was OK but nothing stood out on there

i know what you all are thinking lol, why did i see her on her witness tour if i thought the album was rubbish lol. few reasons.

1. i think if i remember correctly, tickets were released before album was released

2. i liked her old hits and knew she would still perform them

3. i knew she puts on a massive stage production

4. tbh it was just another name i wanted ticked off my list lol

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Живак said:

her residency flopped badly, they sold tickets for 30$ and still can't make the whole theatre full. 

I’m no Katy Stan but WHERE have you seen tickets for $30 to her show? Perhaps in the very, very back but to be fair I bought tickets to Britney in the very, very back for $20-30 too. Katy’s front sections start at $500. I’ve been wanting to see the show but it’s entirely unaffordable…

6 hours ago, Живак said:

no, but wikipedia, based on sorces, said she can't sold 100% of the tickets.

To be fair, first of all wikipedia isnt all that reliable. but secondly ive heard vegas residency shows rarely sell out no matter who it is and loads of people go to vegas and think aw i  fancy seeing Katy tonight or tomorrow night and buy tickets last minute. i dunno ive never been to vegas but thats what ive heard

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block