BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

2 minutes ago, gloryo said:

But why her brotner is on the list? He was involved too…

Maybe they cleared the air and she’s ok with him? He’s there because she wants him there and we should respect that. Her mum, dad and sister are not invited so there must be some distinction she has drawn between them and her brother. 
I’m happy he’s there - at least there one member of her family she can stay connected too

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Most definitely. 

I think its apparent she's cleared the air with the people she wants to, and any apparent wall around her (as suggested by whatshisface) is simply because she doesn't want certain people in her life. 

Exactly. I think this is going to be a really hard lesson for certain people in the fan base to deal with. There's going to be people who fans want Britney to get back together with, but Britney... may not want to reconcile with them for reasons we'll never know. Fe is the perfect example. So many people in the Army love her, but it's possible that Britney may not trust her for multiple reasons. I just hope that most, if not all of us, are able to accept this and let Britney do as she pleases.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I feel like the guests won’t be able to post…which I understand! Would really love pictures of Britney and Sam if we’re lucky enough that they’d want to share them with us! Also would love pics of her with her peers!

I'm sure we will get a Britney pic for sure!!! At least an official Atelier Versace photograph 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.