I’m hoping for new music from _____ this year

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 9:48 PM, blonderoman27 said:

Aqua!! They said they were working on their fourth album before the pandemic!

omg yes

ok so beside them

Miley

Mylène Farmer

Britney

Lana but shes been on a roll so theres a lot i have to catch up on

rihanna but at this point i think its gonna be a bad one like...style i dont like

darren hayes

and some new trance music i can really enjoy idk

• Love 2
On 6/6/2022 at 5:09 PM, Bo da toe said:

I NEED Kelly Clarkson’s divorce album like I need air to breath. Give me angry, heartbreak Kelly again.:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The Kellyoke EP is cute but as a die hard fan for almost 20 years this last 5 years of waiting has killed me. The Christmas album was cute but doesn’t count imo.

I am right there with you. I cant believe she has been keeping us waitinfg this long for a true album. 

Like you said, the EP is cute but not something i want to put on over and over. In fact, i like the smoakstack EP from 2011 way better. And the christmas album doesnt count.  Im so parchedfor new kelly.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pancake said:

omg yes

ok so beside them

Miley

Mylène Farmer

Britney

Lana but shes been on a roll so theres a lot i have to catch up on

rihanna but at this point i think its gonna be a bad one like...style i dont like

darren hayes

and some new trance music i can really enjoy idk

Hello, fellow Mylene fan!! Apparently she is supposed to release her new album by the end of this year. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, MayhemMike said:

I am right there with you. I cant believe she has been keeping us waitinfg this long for a true album. 

Like you said, the EP is cute but not something i want to put on over and over. In fact, i like the smoakstack EP from 2011 way better. And the christmas album doesnt count.  Im so parchedfor new kelly.

Man the Kellyoke EP made me sad the Smoakstack EPs aren’t available to stream. That version of You Love Me was my JAM back in 2012, and Lies:melt_weird_drift_wow:

Fake Plastic Trees is keeping me hanging on by a thread until the new album tho :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.