I’m hoping for new music from _____ this year

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

Paramore. It's been five years since their last album and with their confirmed festival appearances later this year, and confirmation they're working on their sixth album, I'm hoping we get something before the year ends.

I know, We’ve been patient for way too long 

• Love 1

P!nk - looks very promising. she confirmed last month or April she was recording new music and shes doing shows right now like she did in 2017 just before she announced Beautiful Trauma album so looks like she'll release a new album later this year

im completely bored of the Rihanna saga now. Wouldnt be surprised if she uses having a baby as another excuse not to release R9 but be perfectly able to announce yet another fashion or beauty line. im just over it now 

• Love 3

I NEED Kelly Clarkson’s divorce album like I need air to breath. Give me angry, heartbreak Kelly again.:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The Kellyoke EP is cute but as a die hard fan for almost 20 years this last 5 years of waiting has killed me. The Christmas album was cute but doesn’t count imo.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Isla said:

Paramore. It's been five years since their last album and with their confirmed festival appearances later this year, and confirmation they're working on their sixth album, I'm hoping we get something before the year ends.

OMG! Their last album aged SO WELL! I didn't love it as much when it was first released but now I absolutely love it. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, jordeezy said:

OMG! Their last album aged SO WELL! I didn't love it as much when it was first released but now I absolutely love it. 

I loved it upon my very first listen. After Laughter is their best album imo and criminally underrated. I went to the album's tour twice too! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block