Normani Confirms New Song ‘Candy Paint’

Cqleb

Your sugar better be raw ***** :neydedance_purple: I'm excited for her music and i think she's super talented but miss thing really doesn't do any promotion :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Like girl you could be Beyonce if you put in the work now, like Beyonce was a HARD worker for years before achieving her current legendary status. All the big pop girls did it like Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce, Britney. You don't become legendary without the work 

• Like 1

My problem with the 5H girls is they all think they paid their dues in that group but they didn’t even want to work for it back then. They all always complained about how hard they were worked but they weren’t worked half as hard as all the women they claimed to be inspired by. Like her or not Camila is really the only one dedicated to the craft of being a music star. The other girls expect big hits without putting in the hours of practice it takes to be a legend like B or Bey or Gaga. Young artists don’t have the same passion and drive and it really shows with the standards getting lower and lower every year. Anyway, that’s my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 5/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, HisNameisChase said:

I love Normani and she has everything it takes to be a star, but her and her team are failing.

I live in LA and my friend is in the industry. He said Normani -- while obviously talented -- doesn't want to "work for it" and expects to be treated almost like Beyonce without putting in the work. He knew RCA dropped Normani in favor of Doja Cat.

You see artists like Tinashe hustling, putting out albums and EPs, but Normani doesn't really do any of it. Also... remember recently she said Motivation was iconic and a cultural reset? Girl is talented, but full of herself.

From what I understand, Keep Cool (subsidiary of RCA) was very controlling with Normani's style, scrapping the Motivation EP and the collaborations, the reason? they wanted it to follow an R&B line and not so pop, so there were creative differences. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:
 Currently, Normani is 100% RCA and has signed a contract with a large advertising agency for his catalog. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:
 Also, compare Tinashe's example, which clearly didn't work in the long run. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:Perhaps she and her team are too careful with pitches to keep interest from fading like it did with Ally or Dinah.
I feel like your friend is giving you false gossip.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block