Which Little Mix Collaboration Is the Best?

Little Mix  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stream Little Mix - Sweet Melody (Instrumental) by Targetbeatz | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud

Today is the first day of the hiatus of Little Mix, and I'm not ready to let go of my girls. I saw the live stream yesterday and I was hoping to see some surprise guests, but unfortunately there weren't any surprise guests (they never announced it, my wishful thinking). BUT it got me thinking about all the collaborations they had over their 10+ career. From the list in the poll, which is your fave Little Mix collaboration? 

I picked Heartbreak Anthem. that song is an absolute TUNE! and sounded absolutely amazing live when i saw them in Glasgow. i instantly loved it the first time i heard it and still love it now.

i have to say though about  Confetti. when i first heard the album version without Saweetie, i liked it but thought it was just an alright song and i got bored of it after a week. Then they released the remake with Saweetie and the rap she does in the song made it so much better and less bland and it made me love the song. i dont know how to explain it but it added a bit of oophm to the song if you know what i mean. Normally i hate when artists have a song on the album without a rapper then release a remake of it with a rapper featured but i actually thought Saweetie added that oophm that the song needed 

The collab i hated was Power with Stormzy. Power is a brilliant song and that rap Stormzy  added ruined the song. They took away the bridge between 2m.46s and 3m.14s which i thought was the best part of the song and really anthemic and badass and put Stormzy's pointless rap that the song didnt need whatsoever in place of it and it annoyed me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block