Vicky T On Harasser: I’m really wondering who this guy is!

• Content Curators

Vicky T, Britney’s friend and assistant is still experiencing harassment from particular individuals. She had a DM conversation with a Britney fan account and wants your help to help track this one harasser that’s been on her case for months, ScottishFinnishRadish. This needs to stop 🛑 🙏4D7CDF55-EBD1-4A50-B804-01F8BE60CC32.thumb.jpeg.a69c03082bcb78fb499a645860c01135.jpeg

• Love 2

so apparently that's a wikipedia user/mod, the history shows they started asking for sources when people started adding that Vicky was now working as Britney's assistant. There was a back and forth, he/she didn't like it, so marked the article as nominated for deletion. Despite some other users trying to protect the article, the deletion bot ended up getting rid of it 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so apparently that's a wikipedia user/mod, the history shows they started asking for sources when people started adding that Vicky was now working as Britney's assistant. There was a back and forth, he/she didn't like it, so marked the article as nominated for deletion. Despite some other users trying to protect the article, the deletion bot ended up getting rid of it 

That’s good, thanks for the update 🙏 

Let me say, Wikipedia is a very comprehensive community encyclopedia. But there are a number of elitist senior editors with capabilities to watchdog wiki articles and partially, and politically, police its content. It has actually been an issue for me as a longtime editor and article author for many Britney Spears songs released as promo singles and singles in other countries, like That’s Where You Take Me and Shattered Glass, which were vetted through the “good article” process, comprised at least 500 words and 5 different reputable sources, and yet were somehow sent through “speedy deletion” by high-ranking editors. I believe this is an issue on many similar “wiki” sites and communities, but Wikipedia is the titan of online encyclopedias. 

Taylor Swift gets to keep her song articles for album tracks that charted in South Korea. 

39 minutes ago, Iiquoricebabe said:

What’s happening? what’s the Wikipedia story?

Britney is a major source of controversy on Wikipedia like everywhere else. I believe the article for conservatorship still has a link to Britney in the “See Also” section even though I explicitly removed it because it did not seem appropriate. Someone put it back and probably has the page watchlisted just for Britney. It’s crazy. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.