Britney Posts Another Mexico Throwback ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ’— - Updated with more pictures

• Content Curators
Body of a Goddess ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Donโ€™t underestimate the power of doing it myself and shooting with a selfie stick ๐Ÿคณ๐Ÿป !!! Photo dump before there was a child ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ inside me ๐Ÿ˜œ !!!

ย 

I love you all SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO much ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ !!!!

ย 

• Love 5
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

What a free and happy woman looks like is subjective so0o0o

She looks like a s** trafficking victim and SPOILER ALERT she said her life is like s** trafficking less than a year ago. When will you start caring for her ? She needs our help. Her eyes always said it all.

• Like 4
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

So you want another controlling man dictating what she can and can't do? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Already happening Michael Kane is in charge of her social media. Who tells you she wanted to post that ? Rosengart never clarified "these are her communications" means absolutely nothing when Britney Spears is a whole brand.

• Leader
1 minute ago, Huliaa said:

Already happening Michael Kane is in charge of her social media. Who tells you she wanted to post that ? Rosengart never clarified "these are her communications" means absolutely nothing when Britney Spears is a whole brand.

I was there in person standing right in front of him when he said that. Someone asked if Britney is the one posting and he confirmed she is.ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was there in person standing right in front of him when he said that. Someone asked if Britney is the one posting and he confirmed she is.ย 

It's a very vague answer. Also lawyers have proven to be liars and frauds on that case. Her eyes is the only thing I need to see. Her eyes says more than lawyers language.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—