Remember this iconic moment in television?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Some of y'all better show more respect for the queen. 

On 5/5/2022 at 8:59 PM, Jordan Miller said:

EXCUSE ME? I hope you are joking cause this comment is NOT it. 

Nope, Jordy baby Im not joking.

I mean it. How delusional can you be to make a thread about a video where she sounds like a goat and call it iconic. She just embarrassed herself in this video. 

• Like 2
On 5/6/2022 at 5:52 PM, HairFlipQueen said:

Medication can massively affect a person’s voice. In fact they can affect pretty much anything, mentally and physically. They are rough on us humans, believe me, and every person will react in a different way to different meds. 

How about the other 100,000 times she sounded terrible live?  Was she also medicated? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

44 minutes ago, mythology said:

How about the other 100,000 times she sounded terrible live?  Was she also medicated? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

No, and I don’t even think the time we’re discussing here was due to medication, I was just explaining about how medication can affect someone’s voice.

I guess it depends on your definition of “terrible”. I actually don’t think she sounded terrible here, but you do, so those other 100,000 times you mention- we probably have different opinions about them too! 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Aymama said:

Her throat sounded dry and she was nervous of course, but that was the first real acapella we got from her in YEARS, so I was shook :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

She said she was on lithium right? I was on it for a while and can attest that it will dry you out something crazy. My voice was cracking especially when I sang and I had to double down on water. Like almost 3liters a day...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

she is singing happy birthday not putting on a concert......

the negative comments frustrate me a lot because she genuinely sounds amazing for someone singing the happy birthday song a cappella. the happy birthday song is like, famous for sounding kind of bad, and most people sound awful when they sing it even if they are good singers. i guess you can find imperfections in her singing in this clip, but she actually sounds good because her voice has such a beautiful warm quality and she adds a bunch of iconic britney-style runs. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.