Does anybody have a cardio playlist?

Hey Exhale!

I run around the park by my house 3 times a week. Getting around twice is 5 miles and it’s such a good workout.  The park has two lakes,  gardens,  big pine trees, lots of ducks/birds and eye candy of course :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I need new music to run to and wanted to check with y’all.  I like dance and hip/hop EDM fusion and the sluuttier the better :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:.

Thanks!

-Brat :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• 4 months later...

Ooh, if I'm not listening to dance pop (aka Britney), I usually like to go for rock, grunge or punk, basically something with LOTS of electric guitar.

But I don't have anything specifically for cardio. Maybe get songs with your target BPM? Like if you want your heartrate at like 160 BPM, get a full playlist of songs at 160 BPM. There must be some psychological thingie that'll make your heart rate sync up to the music.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block