Two Feet

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:  I love him! I saw him open for Panic! In 2019 and actually going to see him this Friday! What a coincidence of a thread :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I’m so jealous I’m waiting for him to come to FL:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:. I’m so excited about his new album next month!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MidnightCity19 said:

He’s amazing and also hot. He was in my top 5 on my Spotify wrapped. I love the dark/moody vibes to his songs. 
I’ve been listening to these recently but he’s got so many Great songs 

💯his whole Max maco is dead right? Album is amazing!! 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I feel like you’ve heard this song. It was viral for a minute 

Not you exposing the rock I live under :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I don’t think I caught the song when it was viral. It’s catchy though! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Looks like I have some homework to do. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 2

Looove this guy. I first heard him by watching an episode of “The Morning Show”. He has a new album coming next month. One of the singles “Cavier” is great, I can imagine Britney dancing to it in one of her videos! He also writes, produces and plays all the instruments in his music. Would love for him to produce for Britney, but I can only dream..

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Who Can I Trust said:

Looove this guy. I first heard him by watching an episode of “The Morning Show”. He has a new album coming next month. One of the singles “Cavier” is great, I can imagine Britney dancing to it in one of her videos! He also writes, produces and plays all the instruments in his music. Would love for him to produce for Britney, but I can only dream..

That’s exactly how I discovered him also haha he’s amazing him and Britney are my faves! It would be epic if he ever produced for her :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: his newest song “Tell me the truth” is soo good I have it on repeat now 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.