Back to the Darkness again

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're doing okay and have a good support system around you. 

If not please feel free to reach out. I know from past experience with my own mental health how difficult it can be, and I found talking, sometimes to people I wasn't overly familiar with, helped a great deal. 

Rooting for you. 

• Love 1

This type of medicines doesn't help for a very long time in general, they make you dependent as you certainly know. I think it would be better for you to see a therapist that will give you other solutions, maybe exercises to feel better, reduce the stress and depression. You will feel better, keep going 💪😇

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 6:42 AM, Britney-fan12332143 said:

today has been the worst of it.  im not just sad now.  i am full blown depressed 

I battle with this everyday. I understand how tough it can be. It's hard, but just know there are many other people who go through the same thing. Try to talk with people that are also dealing with the heavy burden of sadness or loneliness.

Sending you lots of love. 💙 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.