Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

10 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

You’re right we don’t know what she’s doing currently but I highly doubt it’s seeking appropriate mental health services. What mental health professional is saying post naked pictures and continue to publicly lambast everyone in your circle on social media?! 

And once again what did Sam do from 2016-2020 to speak on what she was going through? It’s just like the thing with Xtina, but we’ve reached a point in which she needs to get off social media and focus on what’s important.

Okay...

1) she has wanted to speak out for years and couldn't. She can now and does.

2) if you had no issue with Toxic, Criminal, Womaniser, TOMH, BOM, Oops at the VMAs or numerous photoshoots, don't pretend her posting near naked photos is an issue. She regained control of her body for the first time in 13 years.

3) how many people were removed her life for supporting her in the most vague ways? Sam publicly called out Jamie publicly several times and very openly supported Free Britney.

4) xtina deserved to be called out. Her response was catty and insincere, given the context.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Okay...

1) she has wanted to speak out for years and couldn't. She can now and does.

2) if you had no issue with Toxic, Criminal, Womaniser, TOMH, BOM, Oops at the VMAs or numerous photoshoots, don't pretend her posting near naked photos is an issue. She regained control of her body for the first time in 13 years.

3) how many people were removed her life for supporting her in the most vague ways? Sam publicly called out Jamie publicly several times and very openly supported Free Britney.

4) xtina deserved to be called out. Her response was catty and insincere, given the context.

1.) When did Sam call out Jamie again?! What year?! How long had he and Britney been dating before he decided to say something?! And once again why didn’t he speak out when she was in the hospital?! You can’t answer that can you?! 

2.) how could she not speak out?! There’s a difference between choosing not to and not being able to. 

3.) Xtina is not her friend nor is she in her circle, call her out for being catty.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Ok so what did Sam do from 2016-2020. What did he do when she was locked up for a month?! He could’ve just as easily mentioned or tried to get a lawyer to figure how to help her. He didn’t do say anything until after her fans starting talking.

This is something I struggle with all the time.. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

1.) When did Sam call out Jamie again?! What year?! How long had he and Britney been dating before he decided to say something?! And once again why didn’t he speak out when you was in the hospital?! You can’t answer that can you?! 

Yeah, this is something I also think about often.

• Love 1

Why? Because she posted on Instagram? It's not her fault you're not used to raw Britney because she was never publically allowed to show it.

If you went through 13 years of gaslighting, and abuse from individuals who were supposed to always love you, with no privacy from the world or stable inner circle, you would be angry too. Britney's anger is justified frankly.

Also, your view is s**ist. An angry woman does not equate to mental illness. She has openly spoke about her depression, and social anxiety but they do not mean her anger means she must be "managed".

The Team Britney had while POM was happening is gone, and she has a new team. If Britney wasn't allowed see people in an uncontrolled environment during the conservatorship and has these opinions, why would she reach out? In turn, the new team wouldn't have known to tell her and we don't know the ins and outs of the NDAs. I mean, we still don't know if she watched the documentaries.

Britney went through trauma, just because its not digestible for instagram doesn't mean she's "ill".

Sweetie I’ve been a Britney stan since ‘98. But being a stan doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore the fact that there’s something wrong with her erratic behavior. It’s not 13 years of being under a conservatorship it’s the telltale signs of what got her placed in one in the beginning. Lots of you would rather we pretend and ignore the fact that there’s something off and that does a true disservice to her. Not mentally sound person would be doing what she’s doing.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

Yeah, you're not at all familiar with venting. And the pictures aren't an issue in any way.

Just stop following her if her choices upset you this much. Because you're basically saying you don't trust her and the decisions she's making.

No venting is saying it and getting it off your chest. What she’s doing is constantly attacking people yet still hasn’t held her fiancé accountable. I’ve followed her for twenty three years and I will continue and I will still voice my opinion when I think she’s in the wrong, because I don’t have some sycophant worship for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Ok so what did Sam do from 2016-2020. What did he do when she was locked up for a month?! He could’ve just as easily mentioned or tried to get a lawyer to figure how to help her. He didn’t do say anything until after her fans starting talking.

7 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

No venting is saying it and getting it off your chest. What she’s doing is constantly attacking people yet still hasn’t held her fiancé accountable. I’ve followed her for twenty three years and I will continue and I will still voice my opinion when I think she’s in the wrong, because I don’t have some sycophant worship for her.

What a great idea, what happend to her ex-boyfriends? 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

Just stop following her if her choices upset you this much. Because you're basically saying you don't trust her and the decisions she's making.

You don't trust her. That's what it comes down to. I don't know why you think anyone here should be able to answer these questions for you, but in the end, you just don't trust Britney. Because, in your mind, you have the perfect response to this entire ordeal she's gone through. But she's not checking off those boxes, so she has to be fixed to your specifications. Because, to you, she's just wrong and can't be trusted to make her own decisions or live her own life.

Now, who does that sound like?

12 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Still can’t answer the question I see Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

We don't have all the facts, i still want to know the story with her relationship to David Lucado, i guess David said not so nice things to her dad and all of a sudden he is out of the picture and apparently a cheater, her image and life was so in control, her dad probably had enough knowledge and things to let people disappear in her life. 

4 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Apparently he did. Britney obviously knows something we don't. He's still there. He even called Jamie a **** lmao. Don't know what you want. He's doing fine for something IN HER CIRCLE. What remains to be seen is the people OUTSIDE HER CIRCLE

51 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Apparently he did. Britney obviously knows something we don't. He's still there. He even called Jamie a **** lmao. Don't know what you want. He's doing fine for something IN HER CIRCLE. What remains to be seen is the people OUTSIDE HER CIRCLE

He called him an ******* after FreeBritney. He did something yet she still was locked in a hospital in which he didn’t mention one thing about her plight. You all want to give him a pass yet ignore the lunacy in her attacking Xtina and her dancers. Her family I can get but someone she hasn’t been friends with in over 20 years and her employees?! Come on. Stop!

59 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

We don't have all the facts, i still want to know the story with her relationship to David Lucado, i guess David said not so nice things to her dad and all of a sudden he is out of the picture and apparently a cheater, her image and life was so in control, her dad probably had enough knowledge and things to let people disappear in her life. 

So what you’re saying is David saw what was happening and spoke up to her dad while Sam saw it and did nothing for fear of losing out on what benefits he gains from her. Thank you. If You Say So Shrug GIF

Just now, Lex993 said:

Says the person upset with my opinion. Imagine being this pressed . Can’t relate. 

No. You're just sounding like a loon now. And now you're parroting the "my opinion" line, which further means you're not to be taken seriously. You're obsessed about your distrust of her, which is insane to me. You're literally angry that "she's not being angry the right way."

I'm not pressed. I'm apathetic.

2 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Sweetie I’ve been a Britney stan since ‘98. But being a stan doesn’t mean I’m going to ignore the fact that there’s something wrong with her erratic behavior. It’s not 13 years of being under a conservatorship it’s the telltale signs of what got her placed in one in the beginning. Lots of you would rather we pretend and ignore the fact that there’s something off and that does a true disservice to her. Not mentally sound person would be doing what she’s doing.

It IS 13 years of being in a conservatorship. Have you seen For the Record? The fact that the woman performing and giving interviews in that documentary was put in a guardianship is criminal.

Just now, DonMegaX said:

No. You're just sounding like a loon now. And now you're parroting the "my opinion" line, which further means you're not to be taken seriously. You're obsessed about your distrust of her, which is insane to me. You're literally angry that "she's not being angry the right way."

I'm not pressed. I'm apathetic.

I’m not the one replying to EVERY person who shares a divergent opinion about Britney..that would be you. In stands to reason the only one who’s obsessed would be you. It’s actually quite pathetic how you’ve made yourself the individual to invalidate someone’s OPINION. Get over it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.