It's Time To Stop Pretending Mmm Papi is Bad

8 hours ago, andreafly1 said:

WITH THIS FAST CAR :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I CAN REALLY GET FAR :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

AND DON'T WORRY MY HEART :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

LET'S MAKE OUT :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Yes my fellow exhalers, the hate this bop always gets it's not acceptable anymore! :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

I bet Britney herself (which co-wrote the track aswell) had a lot of fun recording it, it's vintage, it's funky and probably the first ever subtle shade to, y'know...her papi. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

So, whenever walking down the streets or driving a Maserati, turn the radio up, and stan Mmm Papi! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

😂

• Love 1

Op is annoying af.

Anyways…Mmm Papi isn’t a masterpiece by all means but it isn’t among her worst like some fans think it is. It’s just a mid pop song with a groovy rhythm. Great for some light dancing or during a workout. Other than that, it’s pretty disposable and not something I would take the time out my day to listen to.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Op is cool af.

Anyways…Mmm Papi is a masterpiece by all means and definitely not among her worst like some fans think it is. It’s a mid pop song with a groovy rhythm. Great for some light dancing or during a workout. Pretty awesome and something I would take the time out my day to listen to.

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Spoiler

Anything else you would like to say, your majesty? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Op is annoying af.

Anyways…Mmm Papi isn’t a masterpiece by all means but it isn’t among her worst like some fans think it is. It’s just a mid pop song with a groovy rhythm. Great for some light dancing or during a workout. Other than that, it’s pretty disposable and not something I would take the time out my day to listen to.

Doesnt it remind you of the original Spider-Man trilogy for some reason

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.