What was your reaction?

I missed the premiere, but once the single was out i remember asking a friend to download it for me on eMule, he wasn't sure about which one was the actual song so he downloaded, like, 5 versions of it and only ONE of them turned out beign the real (tagged) track, the rest were just the Mannequin rehearsals. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Funny thing is that I remember thinking it sounded very English like Sugababes kind of music, you know, more Euopean pop rock than American mainstream pop.

Then, of course, you listen  to the song 5 million times so you don't hear it the same way you did during the premiere. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

16 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

I missed the premiere, but once the single was out i remember asking a friend to download it for me on eMule, he wasn't sure about which one was the actual song so he downloaded, like, 5 versions of it and only ONE of them turned out beign the real (tagged) track, the rest were just the Mannequin rehearsals. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

This reminds me of the times when people would literally record songs from radio with their phones and send it to each other via bluetooth. Not everyone had iPod so this was the pretty much the only way to listen music on the go  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.