Britney looking stunning, says "being loved and being nice got me taken advantage of"

12 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Honestly stfu…Britney remembers things as they weren’t. Like hell she spent even 30 min on meet and greets with fans who paid and love her. She literally spent 30secs with each person. And the only person who’s fault she looked bad is her own bc she can’t sit in a makeup chair for 10 min. Vegas was the easiest gig in the world and in multiple interviews she even mentions she was spoiled in Vegas. She farted her way through that terrible and is now acting like she worked hard and gave it her all hahahahaha and y’all lap it up cause you’ll believe anything she says even thought she’s clearly not well. Keep defending her…clearly she doesn’t love you back! She doesn’t even remember it’s her fans who helped her out of this mess, but of course she’ll “remember” things differently. She should just retire to kentwood where she can be left alone like what she says she wants. Where doesn’t have to work again and look a mess like how she wants with no judgement.Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

GOODBYE TROLL.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

20 was ok but they wanted to double it and didn't care to do it in a rush as long as they have their money! Noting was ok with these damn M&G, nothing!!!

and that was in Vegas, but there was a day during the European tour that someone said there were easily about a hundred people in line for the M&G, I don't remember if it was in Germany or France or some place like that, but it was like an exaggerated amount of people 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Leodance said:

I know, but it sounds like she does :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Fans are innocent :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yeah but you'd be surprised about the amount of people that paid for a M&G just because they could, and not necessarily because they were diehard fans or something

The handlers made sure to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible for everyone involved, both the people that paid AND Britney. Imagine Britney having to pose with awkward people that were just told not to speak to her, not to look her in the eye, not to say anything off script, like they were bots or something, only to be rushed away by her "team" before they could do or say anything else. Not to mention, probably Britney was also threatened not to say anything compromising to them, without counting whatever she could've been living behind the scenes with the fights she would have with her father or handlers. 

Only the bravest ones dared to go off script and ask Britney for a hug or they would ask her a particular question or they would give her a gift or whatever, and that always went great. She clearly loved that fan interaction, but her handlers did everything they could to prevent that from happening, in the name of Britney, as if she was the one requesting not to be bothered. It was all part of the psychological torture, like when they would tell the dancers not to look her in the eye, etc. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah but you'd be surprised about the amount of people that paid for a M&G just because they could, and not necessarily because they were diehard fans or something

The handlers made sure to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible for everyone involved, both the people that paid AND Britney. Imagine Britney having to pose with awkward people that were just told not to speak to her, not to look her in the eye, not to say anything off script, like they were bots or something, only to be rushed away by her "team" before they could do or say anything else. Not to mention, probably Britney was also threatened not to say anything compromising to them, without counting whatever she could've been living behind the scenes with the fights she would have with her father or handlers. 

Only the bravest ones dared to go off script and ask Britney for a hug or they would ask her a particular question or they would give her a gift or whatever, and that always went great. She clearly loved that fan interaction, but her handlers did everything they could to prevent that from happening, in the name of Britney, as if she was the one requesting not to be bothered. It was all part of the psychological torture, like when they would tell the dancers not to look her in the eye, etc. 

This is true, and honestly her former team and handlers would probably LOVE to turn Britney and her fans against each other, when the real sickening driving force of all the M&G mess is one thing only: MONEY 

It was an extremely milkable cash cow, they knew people would pay it in their thousands, and they did, they knew Britney had no power to say no to it, and she didn’t. It was a disgusting use of authority for financial gain, and what needs to happen now is not Britney and her fans having any conflict between each other, but coming together in mutual disgust and anger against those who allowed and forced this to happen. 

Someone mentioned up thread about how meeting a load of strangers just before a show isn’t the ideal way to prepare for it - (I mean for some artists it probably is, maybe they gain energy from it) but clearly Britney hated it. She probably dreaded those M&G sessions and it would automatically transfer into hostility towards the fans, even though she logically knows they’re not doing anything wrong. The whole thing is a depraved example of the corruption of her conservatorship. 

Hope that makes sense, I’m not always great at writing out my thoughts! 

• Like 1

Maybe it's just me. But those moments when it takes me a bit longer to understand what Britney means and for a second I think maybe she might have just shaded us fans - I still don't get mad. And I get the idea of Britney being mad at us fans who love her hurts - and I don't think she is.

I tried to help as her fan because I love her. I don't need her to be grateful. I don't need her to praise us to heaven and back. I don't need her to give me anything in return. And I don't care if she's mad at us for something, if she has those moments she curses us to hell, I don't care about any of that anymore after learning what she's been through. Because no, seriously no, she doesn't owe us anything. We're not her saviors and even if we were, the answer is still no. If that's someone's biggest concern, then that's a problem for them to figure out.

She's been through hell and she came out on top. it left big scars behind and she doesn't want to be pitied, it seems all she wants is to talk. speak her truth after having been forced to be quiet for years and dance like a puppet on strings for her handlers, and to some extent, for us too. that woman doesn't owe them nor us and her emotions, thoughts are all valid and anyone who expects things to go back to normal now, to go back to whatever they invisioned as normal, well sorry, but they won't. maybe never. and if there's anyone who can't handle that, who can't stay with her on her journey of healing, then maybe it would be for the best if those people leave now.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.