Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

On 3/1/2022 at 10:41 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think you're doing Britney a huge deservice by disregarding her talents, and frankly, your argument is paper thin. Britney sang live regularly throughout her early career, or prerecorded vocals. As performance took over from simply singing the song, the focus became more on the theatrics, but we have plenty of ITZ era examples of Britney's live vocals being overdubbed on official releases.

Britney really stopped "singing live" from the conservatorship onwards, with only rare glimpses into her voice. Let's be real though, team con never wanted to improve her artistry or talents so why should we be surprised?

How many producers, directors etc. have yo come out and praise her voice before you give her voice credit?

It's not a conspiracy, if you don't like her voice, why are you a fan?

I do like her voice, but she sounds horrible live.  And for the record I think she had an amazing voice as a child and early teen, but her voice is no longer impressive. 

Hell she had some background singer sing an entire album for her and you expect me to take her seriously as a singer?  Get real.

I still enjoy her music but Britney isn't a vocalist.

2 hours ago, mythology said:

I do like her voice, but she sounds horrible live.  And for the record I think she had an amazing voice as a child and early teen, but her voice is no longer impressive. 

Hell she had some background singer sing an entire album for her and you expect me to take her seriously as a singer?  Get real.

Britney isn't a vocalist it's always been clear since 98 actually, you brought BJ up when you know as a fan you claim what mess it was for her. It's pretty evident that they wanted to push the album too fast due to Vegas and they made Myah sing, even the executive producer recently said on his IG that Britney said her team will sabataoge this project so why you always want to walk blindly? Nothing is delusion fans like me never once said she's a damn superb vocalist she herself have said that she's just okay! Pop was or still isn't about vocals only if that was the case MJ or Madonna never would've stood a chance or even Janet, you have this weird obsession with a vocalist thing everybody knows she isn't why you always think she can't even sing? She sang on glory, Julia confirmed she did raw vocals there. You need to actually understand that we don't know what all has happened with Britney behind the scenes, she was given lithium and was told to sing during morning times let's be real for once and stop joking around always. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, mythology said:

Yawn, are you new here? That horse has been flogged to death.

If you don't like Britney's voice, you're not a fan. 

It's literally all been explained before.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/4/2022 at 3:03 AM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yawn, are you new here? That horse has been flogged to death.

If you don't like Britney's voice, you're not a fan. 

It's literally all been explained before.

I do like her voice, just not most of her live vocals.  She sounds terrible live and you know it:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.