Jay's Hot New Content! (Demo Submissions for Kim Petras and Selena Gomez, and More!)

On 2/22/2022 at 12:29 AM, DoubleJayTawndre said:

As I've said, I'm done with EPs.

Why are you done with EPs? EPs are a good selection of your artistry. It's easy to evolve musically faster with these small records. The EPs too can offer many samples of your discography. Honestly please don't quit the EPs, even if you only make them every once and a while.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Rex said:

Why are you done with EPs? EPs are a good selection of your artistry. It's easy to evolve musically faster with these small records. The EPs too can offer many samples of your discography. Honestly please don't quit the EPs, even if you only make them every once and a while.

I'm regrouping in my artistry. I want to focus on getting my sound spread out to different artists in Pop other than Britney. Kim Petras, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Mandy Moore are the next I'm making demos for so I'll be very busy with that and actually secretly working on my debut EP with vocals and lyrics and sounds. So doing solo producer EPs will be too much for me. Also with me eventually checking into a program soon I will be on a little break. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I'm regrouping in my artistry. I want to focus on getting my sound spread out to different artists in Pop other than Britney. Kim Petras, Selena Gomez, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Mandy Moore are the next I'm making demos for so I'll be very busy with that and actually secretly working on my debut EP with vocals and lyrics and sounds. So doing solo producer EPs will be too much for me. Also with me eventually checking into a program soon I will be on a little break. 

Good for you sticking to a plan! I can't wait until you get fully recognized for your craft! You deserve all the best and I'm excited to see you blow up in the music industry!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Remember u said to make some demos for Selena Gomez? Well I made two. "No Apologies" and "Disco Ball" let me know what u think. I also have my two new songs on here and some demos for Kim Petras that are so fire and Kim's promo account featured the songs!

No Apologies - Instant bop!

Disco Ball - Could even serve as a mid tempo ballad.

Shatter - Steamy dance masterpiece.

Lapdance - Modern take at the disco genre. The critics call it "electrifying."

I Am a King - Baby make me tick, tick, boom!

1772 - Was this left off of Marina's latest release?

This is the Future - Slaps and you know, claps! Mhm

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.