Camila Cabello and Ed Sheeran team up for "Bam Bam"

Jordan Miller

39 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

...but it's your job to forever condemn them? Whoah.

Yes. Next caller. 

Don’t we all plan to forever condemn team con? TF. I can’t believe YOU are on exhale in 2022 making excuses for someone who has shown racist behavior on multiple occasions. That’s disgusting and would be the equivalent of us making excuses for team con.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

The way Ed collaborates with anything that moves at this point. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: This is the same guy who admitted that he shits himself on stage, so I guess it's not surprising. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

He’s really muddied his discography. The first two albums he released are timeless. Then it all went downhill after that. Probably trying to recoup the payola money spent…because who TF likes those generic songs he released on this new album. Cringe

3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

The way Ed collaborates with anything that moves at this point. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: This is the same guy who admitted that he shits himself on stage, so I guess it's not surprising. :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Wait what :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: receipts that he 💩‘s himself? Is that only during his writing sessions with Meghan Trainor because doesn’t she do the same….and with her husband?

5 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

When she apologizes publicly for allegedly calling normani the n word back in 5H, THEN I’ll have empathy for little miss Chuck-e-cheese. K?

:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Not taking sides here but Camila publicly apologized and even attended racial healing sessions. At least she’s holding herself accountable and learned from her childhood past. It’s time we stop holding grudges against celebrities but that’s just my two cents. Take it or leave it. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block