The Good Thing About Music and Controversy

You know as an aspiring actor, artist, dancer, producer, songwriter and rapper I already know what it is to be able to evolve as an artist and I'm learning you know it's my producing and my song writing and my singing coming up with melodies as an artist this is so imperative that I convey a message this message that is good enough for everyone to be able to comprehend and to understand completely :typing_keyboard_computer:

72480965-controversy-red-text-on-typogra

Artists are misunderstood. They make one public mistake and it could still be an unnecessary viewpoint by a stranger years later look at Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Janet Jackson, and Ellen to name a few. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

We need to appreciate not just the artists' products and their music, but appreciate them as a human being. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Therefore, if one makes a mistake or tries to disguise something and that comes to light, or a breakup causes controversy between two power figures or a major artists movies flops... anything can happen. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

But the good thing about mistakes, is reinvention.  

I've deleted my last EP along with vlogging videos and some Britney Demos because of reinvention. That's all I will say. Something is COMING....I'm not going anywhere. Even in my eventual hiatus (Very soon) I'll return. With some amazing content, not child's play. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

When an artist makes a album that is different we should embrace it rather than bash it :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Just some food for thought !!! 👌👌👌

Warmest,

JayTawndré :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 2

To forgive you need to use your heart. I usually go with the notion that if someone is good at heart it's easy. But I think most people don't accept and forgive so easy. Trust is nothing to take lightly and should not be played with. There are many examples in the entertainment industry. Artists that suddenly release something not mainstream. Or people acting or saying strange or mean things. I use my heart. Mean acts I never forget. It's easier to not forgive and to walk away turning the other side than to think harder and let your heart forgive. How interested are people to read between the lines?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Can we discuss you tagging me even though I’ve asked repeated times in public and in DMs for you to not do so? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m so sorry. I should have said typing, since we are on an Internet forum. I’m truly an idiot. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Get to typing about how you continue to tag me despite repeatedly being asked not to before you’re reported. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

You know All jokes aside I just want to express how I feel I want to express what I'm saying I want to express every single thing that's on my mind right now I want to be able to be completely liberated and transparent.I wanna completely humiliate myself and laugh about it later and you know like I don't know like I just want to be able to say what I like I don't know like what's on my mind like like that is all I want to say at the end of the day I like to share my work of art with people but if that bothers you then I will no longer tag you and on top of that I you know try to correspond with you on Is a mutual basis. :typing_keyboard_computer::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

I'm loving myself. If that bothers you then I understand and will not tag you in my art. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

You know All jokes aside I just want to express how I feel I want to express what I'm saying I want to express every single thing that's on my mind right now I want to be able to be completely liberated and transparent is it in transparent I wanna be completely humiliate myself and you know like I don't know like I just want to be able to say what I like I don't know like what's on my mind like like that is all I want to say at the end of the day I like to share my work of art with people but if that bothers you then I will no longer tag you and on top of that I you know try to correspond with you on Is a mutual basis. :typing_keyboard_computer::staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen::leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Well, that’s a jumbled mess but thank you, once again, for pledging to not tag me moving forward.

You can express yourself without tagging me or others, many of whom have also asked you not to tag them already.

Take this as an earnest suggestion! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: It’ll reduce the frustration and impatience some people feel by you constantly harassing them with a tag.

Tschüss! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Well, that’s a jumbled mess but thank you, once again, for pledging to not tag me moving forward.

You can express yourself without tagging me or others, many of whom have also asked you not to tag them already.

Take this as an earnest suggestion! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: It’ll reduce the frustration and impatience some people feel by you constantly harassing them with a tag.

Tschüss! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Have a Nice day

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.