Britney & Rihanna Supporting One Another Throughout The Years!

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

The current decade that we haven't even reached 5 years in? :clownery_makeup_meme::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You’re absolutely right that I messed that one up. I should have said last and I am the flop there. What you still have failed to do, is provide receipts of Rihanna being supportive towards Britney throughout the years of 2012/2013-2022. :clownery_makeup_meme::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::typing_keyboard_computer:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I've always gotten the sense that Rih was totally over Britney after their collab/performance.

After hearing Iggy's experience with Britney's dad and management, I would imagine it was probably worse for Rihanna.....

Also we don't know who's in touch with who behind the scenes. People need to stop expecting everyone in the industry to post about FreeBritney.

I don't care about some random FreeBritney post on instagram just cuz it's trending. She defended Britney when it was not the popular thing to do and that speaks volumes. 

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Manikanta said:

After hearing Iggy's experience with Britney's dad and management, I would imagine it was probably worse for Rihanna.....

Also we don't know who's in touch with who behind the scenes. People need to stop expecting everyone in the industry to post about FreeBritney.

I don't care about some random FreeBritney post on instagram just cuz it's trending. She defended Britney when it was not the popular thing to do and that speaks volumes. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block