Jamie Lynn readying a new podcast

18 minutes ago, Speed X said:

Anyway, how was your week guys?

I’m absolutely drained. It was a hard one. 

Its been a rough week indeed, been taking some good steps I think. One foot in front of the other, plus QueenB is staying strong, so its not all lost yet. Team convicts is mostly silent, so she gets a few moments of peace. Good tidings I'd say. =^D

#freebritney 

9 minutes ago, CameronValimere said:

Its been a rough week indeed, been taking some good steps I think. One foot in front of the other, plus QueenB is staying strong, so its not all lost yet. Team convicts is mostly silent, so she gets a few moments of peace. Good tidings I'd say. =^D

#freebritney 

I was so excited when Britney shared she was 18 days in Hawaii!! It was really awesome

A vacation that i wouldn’t hate haha 

• Haha 1

Her book literally flopped and she is trying to act like it's a Best Seller from some random lists. If it was a hit, it would have made the New York Times Best sellers and it did NOT because it bombed.

This girl needs to go away. No one likes her. She's nothing more than a leech like Madonna's brother, but I think she is even worse than him and Mariah's family.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Her book literally flopped and she is trying to act like it's a Best Seller from some random lists. If it was a hit, it would have made the New York Times Best sellers and it did NOT because it bombed.

This girl needs to go away. No one likes her. She's nothing more than a leech like Madonna's brother, but I think she is even worse than him and Mariah's family.

She makes up fake news like Trump and her followers believe it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was offered a segment on FOX News and spewed out Pro Trump agenda.

she’s so hated by a lot of progressive people that I truly think she can have a lucrative career being an Alt Right spokesperson. I mean she’s Lou M. Taylor’s protégé, you know she hates the gays, people of color, and local Terrorists, aka Proud Boys (KKK)

On 2/11/2022 at 4:17 AM, Slave4Godney350 said:

Are YOU tuning in? Jamie Lynn is launching a new podcast. She reportedly plans on discussing everything from her career, her childhood and possibly Britney. 

Sources tell TMZ (🧐) that Jamie Lynn's "comeback strategy" included releasing a book, returning to acting and a podcast. She's accomplished two out of three and is ready to check off the last remaining item. Their sources added "she's wanted to start a podcast for years."

The podcast will feature guests and is an open discussion format where guests "feel they have a safe space to talk."

It's in the early stages of development. pod-jlbr.jpg.ba32c14022a34d196e76ba18a5445731.jpg

On several occasions recently, Britney put Jamie Lynn on blast for releasing a book. "The nerve of you to sell a book now and talk s--t but your f---ing lying... I wish you would take a lie detector test so all these masses of people see you’re lying through your teeth about me !!!! I wish the almighty, Lord would could come down and show this whole world that you’re lying and making money off of me !!!! You are scum, Jamie Lynn."

I read about that. A nothings off limits type of thing… just like her book in which she didn’t really say much of anything that wasn’t about Britney. I expect it will flop just as badly as her book. She didn’t even understand the concept of the title of her own book. 😂 

While we’re on the topic of JL, I’m still laughing at how she covers her kids faces in pics and then gets her daughter a guest spot on the show she’s on. A walking contradiction. 🤣 

6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

No one can rescue your "career" sweetheart, you are not likable.

Yup… She literally spilled that in her so called book… she admitted to being self absorbed and conceited as a teenager. And a quick read of her Moms book confirmed she was an absorbed brat who would lose her **** when she wasn’t the one getting the attention. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.