This Day in Pop: Ariana Grande releases ‘Thank U, Next’ album in 2019

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

A TIMELESS body of work that portrays a young woman coming into her own through guilt, grief, trauma and equanimity. By far one of the greatest pop albums of the 21st century and arguably the best commercial pop album of the 2010s. Truly a moment. @Blackout2006 @Rik

She really did THAT. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

FLDDl49X0AATuC1?format=jpg&name=mediumFLFAbFfX0AMvacd?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFAesWXEAIo_Xv?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFAq-8XwAYzUqf?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFB0-nXIAEOlse?format=jpg&name=large

This really was her era, even I hopped on board at this point and was shook omg

• Love 3
7 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

This is off topic, but out of genuine curiosity (not trying to get into a back and forth), which of Nicki’s album do you think is her best?

I will get on live soon you guys and I’ll announce my fav album, it gotta be a Pink Friday rrrrrrrrrrrrr, until then stream do we have a problem by Belcalis ft Amala  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

A TIMELESS body of work that portrays a young woman coming into her own through guilt, grief, trauma and equanimity. By far one of the greatest pop albums of the 21st century and arguably the best commercial pop album of the 2010s. Truly a moment. @Blackout2006 @Rik

She really did THAT. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

FLDDl49X0AATuC1?format=jpg&name=mediumFLFAbFfX0AMvacd?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFAesWXEAIo_Xv?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFAq-8XwAYzUqf?format=jpg&name=medium
FLFB0-nXIAEOlse?format=jpg&name=large

I love when you spill piping hot tea! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

I will get on live soon you guys and I’ll announce my fav album, it gotta be a Pink Friday rrrrrrrrrrrrr, until then stream do we have a problem by Belcalis ft Amala  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I didn't want to say anything out of respect for you but, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I think there's a verse in which Tanya sounds like Belcalis :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: now that you brought her up I can take it outta my system :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:right after the chorus that opens the song :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I'm sorry :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I didn't want to say anything out of respect for you but, :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:I think there's a verse in which Tanya sounds like Belcalis :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: now that you brought her up I can take it outta my system :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:right after the chorus that opens the song :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I'm sorry :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I felt it too, but it is what it is… at least they should make up and do a collab instead. :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Pin this post and slap me on my clown mouth whenever I try to bash miss Belcalis. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.