Hulu unveils first-look teaser for ‘The Kardashians,’ premiering on the platform April 14th

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

I know, right? Weren't they doing promotion for the last season on E! and crying on TV about how it was almost like the end of an era and how they were going to miss it and blabla? Now this.

Giving me American Idol teas. A big grand finale only to come back the next year on a different network :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I honestly think Hilary is why LM didn’t get the proper reboot. I mean, she’s on that new show on Hulu. She probably wouldn’t have had time for both.

Nah. LM was like two years before HIMYF was even done. kardashians are gonna be on HULU not Disney+. Overseas has an adult section for Disney+. LM is a Disney property which is why they didn’t want to go adult and didn’t go through with it… which I know is stupid and disappointing 

• Like 2
On 2/8/2022 at 9:29 AM, bitbitboi said:

When Kendall slightly touches the glass wall and it shatters? Iconic.

They should have used this song instead, though:

AGREE!!!

They look fabulous. I don't watch the show often, but I think Kim is very pioneering and has done some amazing positive things coming from someone that just wanted to be famous at a young age. They built a brand and are making money, if I was them I would ride that train as long as I could as long as I was happy doing it and people enjoyed it. they aren't murderers, people that hate them are probably just envious of what they built... 

Doesn't mean everything they do is good. I think they could be a little less materialistic and try to incorporate some giving back at this point. And maybe help their brother Rob out who seems to have struggled with mental health for years... It seems like anyone that doesn't want to be in the show is kind of forgotten (their stepdad who raised them... what's her name), but then again, we only know what the editing shows us. 

HOWEVER... What happened to Kim becoming a lawyer and contributing to society more positively? And I thought Kourtney was SO SO over it, how did they convince her to do more seasons?! I hope there's a new twist, because I don't think we really need to follow their family drama anymore. It would be cool to know more about how they turned that platform into all their businesses, and more of that, not stupid stuff like family vacations and drunken drama in Vegas. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

AGREE!!!

They look fabulous. I don't watch the show often, but I think Kim is very pioneering and has done some amazing positive things coming from someone that just wanted to be famous at a young age. They built a brand and are making money, if I was them I would ride that train as long as I could as long as I was happy doing it and people enjoyed it. they aren't murderers, people that hate them are probably just envious of what they built... 

Doesn't mean everything they do is good. I think they could be a little less materialistic and try to incorporate some giving back at this point. And maybe help their brother Rob out who seems to have struggled with mental health for years... It seems like anyone that doesn't want to be in the show is kind of forgotten (their stepdad who raised them... what's her name), but then again, we only know what the editing shows us. 

HOWEVER... What happened to Kim becoming a lawyer and contributing to society more positively? And I thought Kourtney was SO SO over it, how did they convince her to do more seasons?! I hope there's a new twist, because I don't think we really need to follow their family drama anymore. It would be cool to know more about how they turned that platform into all their businesses, and more of that, not stupid stuff like family vacations and drunken drama in Vegas. 

I agree with everything you said! BUT I think the real treasure here is Kim: she's one of those rare cases were huge success meets a genuinely good and kind person. Another example is Paris. And Britney being the best example of this ever to me, OF COURSE. But I cannot say the same thing for the other family members, I truly feel like they are incredibly fake (in all the senses of the word) and way too egotistic. I don't hate on them because of this because they are still incredibly entertaining to watch and listen to, but I cannot relate to them on any level. But Kim studying law and actually helping people? Fantastic. Plus, I believe every single word she says when she speaks in interviews.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.