20 years of Crossroads (2002) - Britney Spears Iconic Movie

Omg I remember going to the movie theater to see this. I was so young but my older sister loved Britney too and wanted to go so my dad had to bring me too. A couple years later I found the DVD at a store and played it until it was worn out. 

I remember the DVD had a special feature where Taryn Manning showed how to make shirts like the ones in the I Love Rock N Roll karaoke scene and I wanted to do it so bad

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Isla said:

It's been a long time since I last saw this film but happy 20 years to it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope it gets added to Netflix one day.

Honestly it might be if Zomba and MTV/Viacom can get it together it might be put on that paramount plus thing right? Or am I mistaken 

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

Honestly it might be if Zomba and MTV/Viacom can get it together it might be put on that paramount plus thing right? Or am I mistaken 

Yeah there was a thread recently about the film missing on Netflix. I know Paramount distributed it so it could easily go on Paramount+, but we don't have it in the UK. So I feel like Netflix might be a better option, although I feel like I saw something about Paramount+ launching over here too.

• Love 1

Dreams change, friends are forever! I have the DVD also for it, though now I don't enjoy the movie but it was so suited for the time my love for I am not a girl not yet a women came from this movie actually then she performed that song on AMAs one of her most beautiful performances. People stay pressed but Britney acting in it was decent but yes the script was messy. Independent recently gave her the long due credit for this movie which is deserves :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

11 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah there was a thread recently about the film missing on Netflix. I know Paramount distributed it so it could easily go on Paramount+, but we don't have it in the UK. So I feel like Netflix might be a better option, although I feel like I saw something about Paramount+ launching over here too.

I’d love it on Disney plus or Netflix tbh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.