Britney apologized to Alexa Nikolas

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

His woman beating *** told TMZ that no bullying ever happened on set.. he’s close w/ JL & counting on the reboot to revive his nonexistent career. He needs to stay the **** out of women’s business that doesn’t involve him & worry about his pedophilloic little brother.

spacer.png

yes to everything on here but according to chris massey's mom, the brother was s**ually abused by the mom of the girl that accused him, and chris massey's mom says that girl's mom that allegedly abused him is trying to set him up. idk what the truth is but hearing his mom say that startled me meanwhile chris massey is over getting charges shoving on kevin federlines (ex??) step daughter from shar. 

Angel Massey Mom Addresses ***ual Misconduct Lawsuit

7 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Gosh, that Britney JL mess got tired, it looks like a high school childish feud. Britney needs to grow up.

Yeah I would look at you after 13 years of repression how you would handle these situations. But one thing is for sure: it hasn’t been easy for her and not surprising she’s ventillating like this now.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Alexa is a good person. I wouldn’t forgive Britney if it went down as she described… it’s actually disappointing to hear the description of what happened, hope it wasn’t as extreme as it sounds. 

That said, glad she apologised and was forgiven. JL has been scum since day one, hasn’t she? What kind of monster would bully someone and then set it up as if the victim was bullying them. Scumie Lou. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Riko said:

Yeah I would look at you after 13 years of repression how you would handle these situations. But one thing is for sure: it hasn’t been easy for her and not surprising she’s ventillating like this now.

But Britney could take the higher road and do in privacy. With those all Instagram posting and then deleted she looks childish.  Even her writing sounds infantile. Why nobody is managing this?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.