Don't give the podcast views!

Agreed. 

I think we should refrain from posting links or embedding any videos that involve the demon. Same way we copy/paste from tmz and not post a link. 

The problem is curiosity will get the best of most. Maybe upload to a different twitter account or something. We shouldn’t give any “official” outlet any of our views. It’s also possible to just read a recap.

We can do this. It’s not like the sight of Jamie Lynn’s face brightens up ANYONE’s day. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

by the way does this podcast have a twitter/email? let's send them the screen shots of that time JL said "**** the freebritney movement" on instagram or better yet we can send them the youtube audio of Britney trying to dissolve the cship. Wonder what JL will have to say about that..........

the twitter handle is @Callherdaddy 

• Like 1

I mean for the love of god it's not worth it to listen to lies!! we need to ignore her and stop attacking her bc it's not serving Britney any good. When we attack, Brit and the media outlets see and run a story and then Brit gets upset and it effects her mental health so please for Britney's sake ignore her. Besides, I don't really care about text msgs between them I care more that she support her father and lou

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.