Matthew Rosengart: Jamie will be deposed, calls for reform in conservatorship and paparazzi laws

15 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Where is retribution? Criminal prosecution? Civil suits?

Is there a deal in the background? I thought she wanted to sue people. 

After the conservatorship is dismantled maybe. Seems so slow (though Nov 12, not that long ago)

Most of them probably got their immunity already. Do you think Rosengart just magically appeared on this case? 

4 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

I can't help but wonder.

1. If Britney renewed her record contract under cship, is that invalid now?

2. Is is possible that the c team get rid of all the physical paper work so in that case, what can Rosengart can do?

I wish B could go get a new record deal done where else! RCA allegedly didn’t want to give more money for the womanizer video, allegedly calling Britney crazy! They also do a terrible job promoting Britney!

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I wish B could go get a new record deal done where else! RCA allegedly didn’t want to give more money for the womanizer video, allegedly calling Britney crazy! They also do a terrible job promoting Britney!

RCA sucks, indeed. That's why Xtina flopped and Normani is being kept under the radar.

(Normani's first solo single did better than Camila's first and RCA did nothing else)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.