Chapter 22 (my first album)

Sam J

Hello everyone, I would like to share my album with you “Chapter 22” which I have made from home. It’s a mix of pop, edm and there’s a couple of garage and slower songs in there too. I’ve put my all into making this and it’s all about the awkwardness of casual dating, my struggle to trust in others, lingering on to past heartbreak and rejection, forcing some inner confidence but also it’s a celebration of acceptance in myself and proudly singing a about being a gay guy who is into guys. I’ve tried to push some boundaries with electronic sounds and create some dance songs which sound new and original but I’ve also been inspired by sounds of some of the classic pop albums such as Femme Fatale and ARTPOP and I can hear their influences on some of the songs on this album. I only started creating music this year as in the spring I discovered I could actually write a song and since then I’ve tried to find my voice and have done my best with singing these songs for the album as I don’t have any tools to edit my voice, I had to sing the songs the whole way through for recordings for this. I hope you guys like it as I’ve spent a lot of time on this alongside working in the NHS full time so have pushed myself. I’ve attached the link to the album playlist on YouTube below and embedded the first two songs underneath.

Tracklist 

1.No Pushover For Love

2.HMU

3.Lone Wolf In The Night

4.Know’s What He Wants

5.You’re Asking Me?

6.Like A Boss

7.If I Could Have It All

8.DeJa Vu (with Hannah K)

9.Run It Back

10.What’s Best For Me?

11.Go Big Or Go Home

12.Til The Sun Comes Up

13.Ultimate Love

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhdni7AHkqyzgsBl0_mRdrNhSx-5lMXHX

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block