BTS bots exposed

Antidote

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

BTS Successfully Wraps Up Day 1 Of First Offline Concert In 2 Years

BTS successfully wrapped up the first day of their first offline concert in two years!

On November 27, BTS performed in front of fans at their concert “BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – LA” at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, United States.

More than 50,000 fans filled the stadium to welcome BTS back to the stage with cheers and the enthusiastic waving of their light sticks. The group performed numerous hit tracks, including “FIRE” and “DNA,” to the delight of their energetic audience. BTS also confessed their desire to see their fans through the songs “Telepathy” and “Stay,” utilizing a moving stage to make eye contact with fans all across the stadium.

“BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE – LA” will continue for three more days for a total of four SOLD OUT shows.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Anybody who thinks BTS has less fans they are delusional AF, yes they do mass buying but then BB needs to see on that fans do this because they can! 

BTS are the only korean band in history who has made a global noise, hate them or love them these boys aren't going anywhere. 

spacer.png

• Love 1

I'm not sure what's being exposed, but we already knew that a lot of the BTS stan accounts on Twitter are fake. Billboard also needs to investigate where all the money is coming from that the BTS stans supposedly pool together to mass buy singles, because there's no way that a bunch of pre-teens with no jobs are able to amass $50k or more each time that BTS release a new song. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I'm not sure what's being exposed, but we already knew that a lot of the BTS stan accounts on Twitter are fake. Billboard also needs to investigate where all the money is coming from that the BTS stans supposedly pool together to mass buy singles, because there's no way that a bunch of pre-teens with no jobs are able to amass $50k or more each time that BTS release a new song. 

It's absolutely possible, they have massive fans and they contribute 2-5$ into a BTS mass fund account they just have the zeal to see their favs on top. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, Stefani said:

lmao

I'm 31, BTS fanbase is not a buch of pre-teens lol

They're the biggest worldwide artist right now, they did a stadium in the five continents, I know it's hard for you to understand because your fave is a local-has been singer with just the same christmas song every year.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

EUROPE:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LATAM:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block