BTS bots exposed

Antidote

6 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

At least Britney has a little thing called longevity. Let’s see how much longer BTS will be around 

No shade 

You guys need to go out and see things I would suggest, I am not even a fan of BTS they are much global as they can get and they are from 7 years into this industry they just started to become global from 3 years so some of you guys are thinking they weren't around I get that, BTS is the only asian band who has made noise even in USA - the most basic/western artist stanning country you are underestimating these boys. 

With only 3 years into global launch, only like 2 albums in english they are on their way to out-stream Taylor who has become popular over the years! Not to mention as being asians they are huge in Asia, Y'all are too much they are hyped by and every teen around me is their fan now! 

My niece 7 year old and a massive fan of BTS, I took her to see their Singapore concert you are underestimating these boys by miles and I don't even listen to them. 

And Britney longevity? I love Brit, but what longevity? Her last hit was 2011, her last 2 projects were a commercial flop ( I know the reasons I am not blaming her) and she's seen as a nostalgic act to young gens. 

Britney commercial success has been carried by WW countries, US has stopped supporting her since her 3rd album. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Trust Britney said:

BTS has actually 0 impact outside -18 y.o. groupies (and even less in the music industry, they are just used for publicity) so I don't get your point.

This group will disappear in 5 years just like BSB, NSYNC, Tokio Hotel or One Direction did before them.

That's how the industry works. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Numbers aren't a thing in 2021 anymore.

LMAO at you thinking that BTS is a 2021 hit, they're a sucess since 2013, educate yourself plz.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

At least Britney has a little thing called longevity. Let’s see how much longer BTS will be around 

No shade 

You can't compare, but...

Britney's career:

1998 non stop till 2004.

2007: Blackout. (are we going to count the conservatorship years?)

BTS career non stop: 2013 to 2021.

And I'm a hardcore Britney fan.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Antidote said:

You can't compare, but...

Britney's career:

1998 non stop till 2004.

2007: Blackout. (are we going to count the conservatorship years?)

BTS career non stop: 2013 to 2021.

And I'm a hardcore Britney fan.

spacer.png

PLS Britney is a legend, a multicultural and multigenerational icon. 

Enjoy your group while they're here by listing to them music and not by trolling othersartist forum.

Do something good for you and others.

Stop acting like a 13 y.o. groupie. You're 31.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lmao

I'm 31, BTS fanbase is not a buch of pre-teens lol

They're the biggest worldwide artist right now, they did a stadium in the five continents, I know it's hard for you to understand because your fave is a local-has been singer with just the same christmas song every year.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

EUROPE:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LATAM:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

“Local has been singer”. Mariah Carey will always be bigger and more iconic than entire BTS career. Sorry but that shady isn’t gluing.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

What's the point of you getting here to show us how "successful" your impactless group has?

Didn't have something more to do than spamming a Britney forum? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

lol a newbie telling me what I have to do

29 minutes ago, Prachi said:

You guys need to go out and see things I would suggest, I am not even a fan of BTS they are much global as they can get and they are from 7 years into this industry they just started to become global from 3 years so some of you guys are thinking they weren't around I get that, BTS is the only asian band who has made noise even in USA - the most basic/western artist stanning country you are underestimating these boys. 

With only 3 years into global launch, only like 2 albums in english they are on their way to out-stream Taylor who has become popular over the years! Not to mention as being asians they are huge in Asia, Y'all are too much they are hyped by and every teen around me is their fan now! 

My niece 7 year old and a massive fan of BTS, I took her to see their Singapore concert you are underestimating these boys by miles and I don't even listen to them. 

And Britney longevity? I love Brit, but what longevity? Her last hit was 2011, her last 2 projects were a commercial flop ( I know the reasons I am not blaming her) and she's seen as a nostalgic act to young gens. 

Britney commercial success has been carried by WW countries, US has stopped supporting her since her 3rd album. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Antidote said:

lol a newbie telling me what I have to do

spacer.png

Well, actually I'm a member since 2008/2009 but @Slayer keeps banning me so I always made new accounts. I have like 10 others unbanned accounts. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Spoiler

Kidding... :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Aren't the guy who used to have a design Tumblr ? I remember a guy named Antidote but he has his face on his profile, I think he was wearing gloves on his photo or something. :jamie_lynn_grape:

10 minutes ago, Trust Britney said:

Well, actually I'm a member since 2008/2009 but @Slayer keeps banning me so I always made new accounts. I have like 10 others unbanned accounts. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Hide contents

Kidding... :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

Aren't the guy who used to have a design Tumblr ? I remember a guy named Antidote but he has his face on his profile, I think he was wearing gloves on his photo or something. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Yeah that's me, I'm a member since 2005

spacer.png

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I’m not 35, but I feel attacked :orangu_orangutan_ape: Are you calling us Britney fans geriatric?

Og Britney fans are either mid 30s or close to hitting 40.

I was 14 in 1998 when ...baby one more time arrived as a single. So some of us are actually close to her age. She herself turns 40, this Thursday as a matter of fact!!!!!!

She's almost at 25 years of her career, Billboard says she should be inducted into the hall of fame as an artist, but they put her in the wildcard saying she's the queen to her generation but it's not like she reached Madonna status and ruled the industry for 2 decades straight. They even admit in 2013, her chart success kinda ended and her sales crashed while selling out vegas. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

they're literally involved in the creative process of their music and concepts? they've covered a variety of themes throughout their careers. maybe do some research before saying they're not "artistic" :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Don't bother, it's not worth it. Haters will hate no matter what. I just feel sorry that they're missing out.

I'm old enough that I've been around when Brit had her hate and bashing years, never argue with haters. They aren't worth convincing how good the artists we love are. Their loss.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HoneyStyle said:

Don't bother, it's not worth it. Haters will hate no matter what. I just feel sorry that they're missing out.

I'm old enough that I've been around when Brit had her hate and bashing years, never argue with haters. They aren't worth convincing how good the artists we love are. Their loss.

oh i know. it just upsets me a little that people think the guys aren't talented or that their fans are "bots" :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: i usually don't respond to haters but im a little moody today :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

it's nice to know that there's a couple of people of here who recognize their talents and success :)

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, iceprincess said:

oh i know. it just upsets me a little that people think the guys aren't talented or that their fans are "bots" :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: i usually don't respond to haters but im a little moody today :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

it's nice to know that there's a couple of people of here who recognize their talents and success :)

I get it, the guys are incredible men who have worked their ***** off for so long now, they started from nothing to being the huge inspirations that they are. They are so hard working, and humble af, They deserve nothing but love and support but alas there will always be those who are blind. Before I became an army I vaguely heard about an asian boy group and I rolled my eyes at the time thinking who the heck are they. I will always regret the years I missed! I missed years. I'm here now, been since BWL came out and I'll be here for always. We are lucky to have these guys in our lives musically and lucky us- they adore us. There's no other artist other that Miss Swift that completely adores her fans, gives and interacts. BTS and army are one, how lucky we are. Let the blind haters miss out.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block