BTS bots exposed

Antidote

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Og Britney fans are either mid 30s or close to hitting 40.

I was 14 in 1998 when ...baby one more time arrived as a single. So some of us are actually close to her age. She herself turns 40, this Thursday as a matter of fact!!!!!!

She's almost at 25 years of her career, Billboard says she should be inducted into the hall of fame as an artist, but they put her in the wildcard saying she's the queen to her generation but it's not like she reached Madonna status and ruled the industry for 2 decades straight. They even admit in 2013, her chart success kinda ended and her sales crashed while selling out vegas. 

I understand, BUT, I’ve seen some posts from people saying they became fans during the Britney Jean (🥴) and Glory eras. So she does have younger fans too. Not all of us are eligible for AARP yet 

• Haha 1

In the US, I will say this. Britney biggest support was her first two albums, beginning with her 3rd studio album, the alienation of kids, radio blacklisting, parents actually banning her Music for their kids to listen to. 

I can go on, but from selling 10 Million to 4 Million, that's kinda bad, that was a massive percentage drop, and unlike acts Like Madonna or a few others, she never saw the same commercial success, she was in the 70s of the top artists last decade, all due to femme fatale and fans basically not supporting her music..

Love these boys! Haven’t been a fan of the last few singles they have released, but they have worked really hard and deserve every bit of success. Im definitely not a part of the army fan base, but I am a supporter and a fan of some of their work. Let them just enjoy and celebrate their success. Whether or not they will be around in the future is irrelevant. They are currently the biggest musical act in the world. Period! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block