Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, Take it again said:

Man I love how Britney did not delete that story. That means Britney knows more than we do! The fact that shes also not following her back on IG says allot. U go Brit! Say it the way it is. Ure pop royalty and you deserve to hit back. The way Xtina walked away is truly disgusting. I missed this wild, un apologetic Britney 

I’m very glad to see she kept the post on her story and did not delete it, also!!! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

First of all that's not me lol.

I didn't see Britney being open about human rights. Where she has been in 2010,11,12 when media attacked Christina? Where's she for Amanda Bynes? Please. Did Britney ever went to Africa or some other poor country to show support?

SHE'S HYPOCRITICAL.

spacer.png

Do you understand that Britney didn't have a voice? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

First of all that's not me lol.

I didn't see Britney being open about human rights. Where she has been in 2010,11,12 when media attacked Christina? Where's she for Amanda Bynes? Please. Did Britney ever went to Africa or some other poor country to show support?

SHE'S HYPOCRITICAL.

spacer.png

????????? 
She

was

in

a

Conservatorship

if she couldn’t speak up for herself, what makes u think she’d talk about others??? 

• Love 3
Just now, Body ache said:

Do you understand that Britney didn't have a voice? :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Oh i see. So if somebody is not supporting Britney is bad, but if she's not its okay because she didnt have a voice?????????????????

Excuses.

Since 10 days she has, zero posts for Amanda.

Trash, fake and calculated.

"Staying silent about *anyone* situation is the same as staying silent about human rights."

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

IDEK what to think still. This whole thing is a damn mess 

I’d argue, that coming from someone who runs a Britney fan site, you do know what to think. Perhaps, you just don’t want to think what you think, as it conflicts with your perception of Britney.

Saying Britney, or anyone, is in the wrong for something doesn’t mean you care for them any less. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, frederiickx said:

You stan Xtina in 2021? 

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

I dunno how old you are…guessing your like a teen or something..but I’m a 90s kid and I have such nostalgia for all the artists from that time. I will always choose Britney over anyone cuz she was that ***** but I def still love the other artists including Christina…n even if they aren’t friends I can still like both…let’s grow up sweetie. 
Mean Girls Reaction GIF by filmeditor

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AheadOfItsTime said:

Oh i see. So if somebody is not supporting Britney is bad, but if she's not its okay because she didnt have a voice?????????????????

Excuses.

Since 10 days she has, zero posts for Amanda.

Trash, fake and calculated.

"Staying silent about *anyone* situation is the same as staying silent about human rights."

Xtina fans are something else. Go back to the cave you crawled out of. :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Y'all still fighting about this? You need to watch Chaotic and some ITZ interviews to remember how Britney's personality is really different from what team CON wanted us to see.

That being said, I do think that Britney doesn't fully understand the power of social media and cancel culture nowadays, AND IT'S OK because she was living in a bubble for a long time. She was just trying to make a point but she threw Xtina under the bus without realizing she was doing it. 

Britney is REALLY angry and she's allowed to be, the shady honest Britney Spears never died, she was just silenced for 13 years. Remember we fought for Britney to be able to live her life as any of us do, and that means SHE IS GOING TO MAKE MISTAKES along the way because that's what life is all about.

• Love 4
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.