Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

8 hours ago, Prachi said:

Be disgusted then, xtina has shaded Britney multiple times in the 2000s why didn't you sign up then, lack of energy? Britney and Xtina have been knowing each other since childhood days, Britney didn't like her reaction in the moment and she said it period move on like we did when Xtina shaded her multiple times. 

Xtincta will never have a hit again whilst Britney is more than likely to have a huge comeback soon. Stay pressed xtinction 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lisa88007 said:

I don’t know why it’s so hard for y’all to except Britney doesn’t like Christina. Never has. But go off and attack Britney for finally expressing herself 😂🤡🤡🤡

I am not attacking Britney :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:Of course she can do whatever she wants, but we can have different opinions and perspectives,right darling?

Imo she had no class posting such a thing.thats all

• Like 1

I think she could've posted this response without the video of X. At least it would've been ambiguous about who what was about. I do feel like she should apologize though. X-Tina hasn't been shady to Britney in a long time although she used to make nasty comments. 

Everyone knows she's angry for obvious reasons but I don't see any purpose in targeting other celebrities. Celebrities are usually self-centered so they are more focused on themselves than each other's problems.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, hotasice2007 said:

I think she could've posted this response without the video of X. At least it would've been ambiguous about who what was about. I do feel like she should apologize though. X-Tina hasn't been shady to Britney in a long time although she used to make nasty comments. 

Everyone knows she's angry for obvious reasons but I don't see any purpose in targeting other celebrities. Celebrities are usually self-centered so they are more focused on themselves than each other's problems.

Okay.

1 minute ago, OneTrackMind said:

What exactly did Christina do that made Britney so mad? I really doubt that they have spoken in the last 5 years, she has been sheltered and controlled so how could Christina, even if she knew about the situation more than us, even help her? How could she even reach out to her? 
They aren't even friends, why is Christina supposed to save someone who doesn't even like her? I don't understand the hate that this forum has for her when she didn't even do anything? And funny thing how some of yall overanalyze EVERYTHING. "OHH she put her mouth this way which means she's lying" "Oh why couldn't she say more?" Why should she? Isn't saying that she's happy for her enough? But!!! When she talks more about her, yall come for her saying she's using Britney.

And GAGA said NOTHING!!!! THE WHOLE TIME!!! But she's praised??? What about Miley? Or Cher? Why aren't they praised? 

She should be lashing out towards her family, management and her ex-husband, you know, the people who put her into this mess for 13 damn years AND benefitted from it. What has Christina to do with it? 

Oh and anyone who doesn't agree with EVERYTHING Britney says or feels is obviously Team Con, right? I'm sorry, but this whole mess isn't needed nor do both of them gain something. All I see is stans from both sides insulting each other. And you know what? When you outside your stan bubble, the gp is on Christina's side. And you know why? Because this is so damn random and undeserving. If she lashed out at her sister, it'd have been different.

GP will be on Xtina side because the anger was mismanaged, but hey shorts are fired now and we cant do anything about it! Both sides needs to calm down, and Xtina has new music out focus on that! 

Instead of dismissing the question by saying that she's happy for Britney, she could have took the time to say something about how women are treated in the industry. This just shows that all Xtina cares about is herself so much that she didn't even want to be bothered by a question about Britney. I'm glad she's getting the backlash and I stand with Britney's feeling towards her. Xtina is fake and deserves to be called out.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This is a issue bigger than Britney. It’s the Hollywood industry. Harvey Weinstein was “an open secret”. What the hell does that even mean? So many celebrities came forward post Weinstein and talked about how disgusted they were by the situation but did nothing before out of fear it would ruin their careers. 

It's childish to think these people aren't anything other than rivals.  There are NO friendships in Hollywood no matter how much feminist 'women together' virtue signalling b.s. these people spew.  GaGa, Christina, Iggy, Madonna, Mariah, Swift (ESPECIALLY Swift), Paris they would [and no doubt have] climb over each other's carcasses just to get to where they're going.  The 'we love you, thoughts and prayers' is just all part of the game.  Seems like the biggest mistake Britney made here was believing it.  Britney needs to ask yourself which of her fellow stars showed up at her gate demanding to be let in to see her over the last 13years.  Those are the only friends she has...if any even exist.

• Love 1

Agree 100% with Britney. It's alright now for all these so called celebrities to come out in support of Britney now public opinion has turned but NOT ONE supported her in the last 13 years or spoke out against the Con before the Free Britney movement. OF course other singers like xtina new exactly what was going on with her over the years. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.