Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

I dislike Christinaโ€™s nasty attitude just as much as the next person, but this isnโ€™t a good look. The general public isnโ€™t aware of everything Christina has said over the years as they donโ€™t pay as much attention as we do. To the majority it just looks like her lashing out at random people.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

Oh yeah I've seen that, what the hell is wrong with that pic? People are reaching with the bald thingย 

Agreed. But that pic was kind of โ€ฆa choice. She couldโ€™ve selected a pic of her smiling. But Twitter stans weโ€™re just being funny I think. Britney loves Beyoncรฉ!

11 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Now that I had my sleep, here are my thoughts:

The tweets that Christina did in June 2021 were lovely, but they do not make up for all the crap that she said about Britney since 1998. Britney called her words "rude" on TRLย  for a reason. Just like Justin, they both capitalized on hating Britney because they were always in her shadow. I'm glad Britney is striking back, and I hope she will strike back on anyone who hurt her during the conservatorship and before it. If she wants vengence, let her have it!! She wants to put herself in an elite position (like Taylor for example), then she ******* deserves it!!ย  It is about time she gets the respect from the industry, which she NEVER had. Just recently we started seeing or hearing writers and producers and tour managers praising how brilliant Britney is and how great it was to work with her.

So sorry Christina, but all of y'all celebs better give Britney the respect she deserves. If not, I am here for the Britney showย :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:.

I can understand where this is coming from. And I hope if Britney does get vegence she does it in a way that is fierce and not some angry person... She needs to wrong the rights and call ppl out on bs I agree...and with celebs nowadays there is tons of it

• Love 1

It seems like Britneys manager told the reporter multiple times we need to go and stop asking questions before he even knew about the Britney question. He then told the reporter we are going then she asks the Britney question. Which is why they had to leave because Christina cant interview with her for a long time.ย 
ย 

ย 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ummm I take back what I said before. I rewatched the video and obviously Christina had planned with her team beforehand that if Britney comes up to stop it dead in it's tracks. I want to love Christina...I really do... But she just seems to damn petty...has no charisma and always comes off rude. So ya Britney. Give her all u got.ย 

she was told before this question that she has to go

๐ผ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘‹๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ "๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š๐’š๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“" ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’.. ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ.. ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘Ÿ.. ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•.ย 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ "๐‘ƒ๐‘…" ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘œ.. ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™! ๐‘จ๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’” ๐’๐’๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”!

ย 

ย 

๐ต๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ.. ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘ ? ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘–'๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ 1 ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ 35 ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘‹๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž.

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

ย 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, bbbsss said:

A MESS. This is stupid.

Gaga hasnโ€™t said a damn thing about #FreeBritney movement when we needed her support. Christina has left a beautiful and genuine message and itโ€™s too bad that Britney hasnโ€™t seen it. She needs to start checking her receipts before posting.ย 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Or maybe behind these celebrity social media accounts are real people and Britney is making it known that Christina is fake and never reached out to help and just did it for clout. Christina supposedly wrote her a letter in their prime trying to squash beef, and Britney called her out publicly saying that was not true. Britney knows Christina personally, never liked her. Thereโ€™s probably reasons behind that. She went on a joint tour with Britneyโ€™s ex after a bad break upโ€ฆ.thatโ€™s who Christina was and is. Gaga may seem like an opportunist to the outside world but maybe to Britney she has always been genuine.

Stop gaslighting Britneyโ€™s feelings. They are hers and they are valid.ย 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lisa88007 said:

Or maybe behind these celebrity social media accounts are real people and Britney is making it known that Christina is fake and never reached out to help and just did it for clout. Christina supposedly wrote her a letter in their prime trying to squash beef, and Britney called her out publicly saying that was not true. Britney knows Christina personally, never liked her. Thereโ€™s probably reasons behind that. She went on a joint tour with Britneyโ€™s ex after a bad break upโ€ฆ.thatโ€™s who Christina was and is. Gaga may seem like an opportunist to the outside world but maybe to Britney she has always been genuine.

Stop gaslighting Britneyโ€™s feelings. They are hers and they are valid.ย 

:clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—