Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

I know that no NDA would stop me if my partner was trafficked by their family. I have already been through hell many times when trying to save people, among them children, who have been abused. 

You knowing is not how NDA are broken, Britney is not an ordinary person Jamie has managed to keep away everyone for 13 years from Britney the depth of this will come in light very soon what you don't know there's no point in speaking. 

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Xtina fans are calling her mentally unstable and what not all over Twitter. Saying she should’ve checked Christina’s post, forgetting that Britney got free last week and likely had minimal access to everything before she got a lawyer…..

At the end of the day, Britney is entitled to her response, whether the way she went about it was right or not. I just wished this is something she tried to solve in private.

although her lashing out will probably happen more due to 13 years of abuse.

her fans can kiss our ***... We know the tea and it's been BOILING :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To quote a comment I saw on another forum:

People trying to villainize Britney for standing up for herself is peak hypocrisy. It's #FreeBritney and "go live your life queen do and say what you want!!11" and "yasss call them all out I'm living" until she comes for your fave pop star from Y2K, who dragged her at pretty much every chance she got for years.

IA

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

To quote a comment I saw on another forum:

People trying to villainize Britney for standing up for herself is peak hypocrisy. It's #FreeBritney and "go live your life queen do and say what you want!!11" and "yasss call them all out I'm living" until she comes for your fave pop star from Y2K, who dragged her at pretty much every chance she got for years.

The thing is that we aren’t used to Britney speaking up. For so long and for most part of her career. So it caught us off guard and put most of us in a different spot that made us feel a little uncomfortable.

I think we need time to get used to it and so does Britney. The only thing we could do now is try to understand her and her heart ❤️  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s not compare Sam and Christina :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:Sam has spoken out more than enough on this. Christina was just being rude. She was the first one to look at her manager or publicist, so she was the one who seemed uncomfortable by the questions. Why? Because it wasn’t about her? I’m glad Britney called her out. Christina also never had any issues back in the day calling Britney out and saying she did things for attention. 

Also Christina only said something in the past because others were speaking up and she was looking to jump on the band wagon. Britney can see right through that horrible wig. 

Indeed you can't compare, Sam is her fiancé of course it is his duty being always supportive with Brit, he is her partner in live. while Christina I doubt she has had contact with Britney for  the last 10 years, I don't think they are even close friends, Christina doesn't have to know about Britney's private life, and when Christina posted about Brit's conservatorship was perfect timing, she was gettin a battle with her sister, father, family in general, and her statement at the court was released. I get it, Brit is anger, its been 13 years of her battle against her conservatorship, but she had no right to called out Christina how she did, especially because is not Christina's fault of what she is going trough.

I love Britney but you can't cover the sun with one finger or always agree on everything she does. This was wrong in so many ways, Specially involving Gaga, it's really fishy...

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.