Rosengart: Lou Taylor used Britney’s money to purchase an advertisement in The Hollywood Reporter

rik

On 11/15/2021 at 6:36 PM, Rik said:

LOL yup I wasn’t shocked even a little. What I think needs to actually come out is her connections with Mercy Ministries and their alleged exorcisms and abuse against women and LGBTQ2+ people. I made a doc exposing her mishandlings around the start of the cship actually!

The deeper darker part of this story is Mercy Ministries and a large number of ‘holistic’ or ’behavioral’ rehab centers. If you think Britney’s c-ship or Astroworld is bad this is even bigger.

Screw You Lou ! Screw You Lou ! Karma is a bit ch … and so are you ! A dumb one at that. Hmmm 🤔 Trying not to curse and bit ch is a female dog. Sorry doggies .. not trying to insult you . Hopefully your going to jail for your alleged crimes .. your new name will be “ Muff Muff Lou Lou “ 🤔🤣

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.