Little Mix release trailer for 'Between Us' album which is out on Friday '10 years of magic'

Using the hottest British cooking show as inspiration The great British bake off. 

Leigh Anne, Perrie and Jade become 1950s housewives and bake a best of set.

The Ingredients to Make Between US

Add Several hits, add a little mix, set oven for 900 degrees wait a decade for perfection.  

You got yourself between US. 

Caution: Harmful for those who hate great pop. 

@Slayer

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Midnight hates British people confirmed :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

She said 'Caution, may be harmful to anyone who doesn't like great pop' :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Nooooo omg :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I was really having trouble understanding her but, I love you guys, especially the very talented ones like Perrie and Jade  :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: she said nothing but the truth.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.