Spice girls hint A Spiceworld 25 for 2022.

I sometimes wonder how long the Spice Girls could have kept going even Geri didn't leave the group. I would predict that they could probably for as a group of 5 for at least two more albums before they took a long hiatus, and then returned for the "Return of the Spice Girls Tour". But then again, would that tour be a successful without Geri coming back? But then their latest Spice World 2019 tour, that was a huge success still without Victoria....

But anyways, GIVE ME THE SPICE GIRLS PLEASE COME TO NORTH AMERICA

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I didnt think they started  the 3rd album with Geri  ? Spiceworld was released in November 1997 then started their world tour just 3 months later in February 1998, then Geri left in May 1998 so I wouldn't have thought they wouldve had time to start working on album 3 unless I just haven't heard that, I actually think even if Geri didn't leave we wouldn't have got album 3 til 1999 anyway as in 1998 they were on a massive world tour 

Having said that I have just remembered, I did hear Goodbye was actually written with Geri before she left and it was originally just about losing someone so maybe they did start working on album 3. But I haven't heard that 

I think Walk Of Life, Goodbye, Top of the World, Free Up Your Mind, If Its Loving On Your Mind, If You Wanna Have Some Fun all would have been on the 3rd album with Geri. Also maybe even Lift Me Up and Bag It Up

• Like 1
9 hours ago, dran said:

I sometimes wonder how long the Spice Girls could have kept going even Geri didn't leave the group. I would predict that they could probably for as a group of 5 for at least two more albums before they took a long hiatus, and then returned for the "Return of the Spice Girls Tour". But then again, would that tour be a successful without Geri coming back? But then their latest Spice World 2019 tour, that was a huge success still without Victoria....

But anyways, GIVE ME THE SPICE GIRLS PLEASE COME TO NORTH AMERICA

They signed a 5 album deal in 1995  so like you said, they might have got to album 4, did a greatest hits then split in 2002/2003. But then tbh Mel C and Geri was suffering from eating disorders and Mel C was diagnosed with depression in 2000 so i think even if Geri hadnt have left,  Mel C wouldve probably left in 2000/2001.   But like i said last night, i think we wouldve got album 3 in late 1999 [assuming mel B and victoria still had babies in early 1999], toured in 2000, then did one more album say 2001 time then GH/split in 2002/2003. Thats assuming Mel C didnt leave, i dont think they woúldve continued    if she left 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.