Yesterday one of my favourite artists has died

Theo04t

As some of you may know, I have bulgarian roots and I really enjoy bulgarian music.

OK, so one guy, called Denis Teofikov, died yesterday at the age of 21. I have followed him since he debuted back in 2018, and he was part of the music that I have grew up with this recent years. I really liked him and I wanted to see him live, but I never could, and not any longer.

As for the reason of his death, his manager and producer were too abusive, causing him depression and an addiction. It is still unknown if he has comitted suicide, but it is thought his death has something to do with the addiction caused by the depression.

He was an incredible guy with and incredible voice, maybe you don't understand what he sings, however, I still want you to check his music out

• Like 1

Aw so sorry to hear that. And so young!

Music is such a huge part of ones life and I know it must be devastating to lose a favorite artist. Seems like the pressure and management causing all these mental health and addiction problems are way too common.

May he RIP.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block