Never Have I Ever /Netflix/ question

Hi guys. One moment to appreciate this series since I have never seen a topic about it in here.

Did you guys like it? I looooved it.

QUESTION: what episode of the second season Devi said "What the actual ****?"  It's one of my fav scenes lol NEED HELP WITH THAT.

Edited by Jordan Miller
profanity
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Someone told me I look like one of the characters but I don’t remember which one because I haven’t watched it :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

5 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

i loooooove it too ! such a good show !!!! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

Me too! One of my faves from the past year and this year.

I need help with that episode. Do you remember it.:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I like the show a lot, even though Devi frustrates me so much at times because she's so self involved. Paxton has a hot body, but he looks soooo old to play a 16/17 year old. Even in season one he looked too old. Says he's 30 online, but I think he looks even older than that.

Never Have I Ever fans conflicted as they find out Darren Barnet's age |  Metro News

Agree with you. Devi is kind of annoying but funny at the same time.

And yes, Paxton looks 30 along with the other guy who likes Devi lol.

31 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Yeah shes def funny. I really do like the show. There's just moments where I cant stand her. I always forget she's supposed to have a horrible temper. So when she blows up, I'm thinking calm down bish it aint that deep. 

• Love 1

I'm about halfway through the second season. I love it so much, way more than I was expecting it! I find myself naturally binging it, which is rare for me.

My only complaint is the writing of Davi's friends, particularly the one that wants to be an actress. I hate this style of writing in romcoms and teen high school shows where the characters have all these super trendy witty dialogue where every other line they say is some obscure reference. It's very annoying.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Omg I love this show! I cried at the last episode of season one and hated how they left it on a cliffhanger. I don't care if I'm an adult in my mid 20's who's 'too old' for teen shows (and films), this show is so comforting to me and I like how it mixes both comedy and drama and highlights real issues.

I can't remember the exact episode of season two Devi said that either, I know it was the one when she found out her mum had been dating that doctor guy though.

15 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

The actor who plays Paxton is 30 in real life lol. It's surprising you say that because I was very shocked when I found out his real age, he looks much younger.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block