Jesy Nelson reveals she was hospitalised after last video with Little Mix and that Little Mix are her sisters but they need "time"

Slayer

I hope she finds the peace she needs. Mental health is important and she needs to look after herself. I don’t understand how going solo is going to help her mentally though. Every artist gets criticized, only this time instead of comparing her to the other band members, they’re going to compare her to her pop contemporaries (ie Billie, Ari, Selena, etc). I wish her well. She’s gorgeous and talented. Sending her well wishes and positivity!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I just don't like her. 

Then why are you in the thread? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Imagine coming to a thread about her being hospitalised for being in an extremely dark place and the first thing you can say is  "I just don't like her" - like WOW, are you okay? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: That says a lot about the sort of person you are.

She's a very sweet, talented and funny person - people who have no knowledge of her or her as a person saying this stuff is dumb in my opinion. 

She's extremely down to earth and strong for putting up with everything she has and still being here today after relentless trolling for her appearance for the past decade. Some people think it's cool to jump on the band wagon of hating on her, but if you actually took any effort into looking into her she's super sweet and had a really really awful time.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.